After a long hard day, all you want is a good night's sleep, right?
It shouldn't be too much to ask for, but finding restful and restorative sleep is not always as easy as it seems for many.
Recent exciting research is showing that something as commonplace as light can be the tipping point that determines whether you'll sleep deep.
I'll share more about this discovery and quick and easy ways you can use it to improve your sleep quality in a moment.
But, first, if you have ever had any difficultly falling asleep, staying asleep or find yourself waking up only to feel even more tired than you did the night before, you are not alone.
In a recent National Sleep Foundation study, over 100 million Americans reported occasional sleep problems.
Without the quality sleep your body needs, it's no wonder you wake up feeling groggy and tired after those occasional nights.
Deep sleep recharges your batteries, restores your body and mind, and boosts the performance of all your body's most important systems-giving you the help you need to make it through every day.
Without good sleep, well, you know what happens...
- You feel sluggish from the second you wake up...
- Your ability to focus and get tasks done suffers, especially when you feel yourself "crashing" long before the day is over...
- You never seem to be able to get into that "next gear," so everything feels like a real struggle...
- You find that you're more easily annoyed, irritated, and prone to mood swings...
- You have to fight to stay awake or even be present with the people and events in your daily life...
Thankfully, there are ways you can set yourself up for a better night's sleep...
Simple Steps for Improving Your Sleep:
Those 40 Winks May Be Closer Than You Think
If you are having occasional sleep problems, whether you are not able to fall asleep, wake up too often, don't feel well-rested when you wake up in the morning, or simply want to improve the quality and quantity of your sleep, there are many things you can do, including:
- Go to bed around the same time each night, ideally around 10 PM.
- Avoid snacking just before bedtime, particularly grains and sugars.
- Keep the temperature in your bedroom no higher than 70 degrees F.
- Eat a high-protein snack several hours before bed. This can provide L-tryptophan, a precursor to melatonin and serotonin.
- Avoid caffeine as much as possible.
- Make sure you exercise regularly, but not near bedtime.
However, one of the quickest and easiest things you can do
to assure yourself of a great night's sleep is simply making sure your bedroom is completely dark.
Understanding Melatonin and Light -- It's the Difference between Night and Day
Emerging research is demonstrating that the presence of light (or darkness) actually controls your body's internal clock, including your sleep patterns.
It works like this: Light travels through your eye's optic nerve to a part of your brain called the Suprachiasmatic Nucleus (SCN). Once there, it gives your body the message that it's either time to go to bed or time to wake up.
When it's dark outside, this message triggers the production of melatonin, the sleep hormone. On the other hand, when there is light, your SCN tells your body it's time for you to get up.
Light also signals your SCN to initiate other processes associated with being awake, such as raising your body temperature and producing hormones like cortisol.
So, let me say this more clearly: Melatonin is produced when it's dark. Your body stops producing it when there is light.
As you can guess, the more your sleep is disrupted by light pollution, the lower your melatonin levels and the more compromised your sleep can be.
We're coming to understand that the amount of light required to disrupt or stop your production of melatonin can be very, very minimal – even as small as a nightlight or the light from your digital clock!
So, what's this tell you?
To improve the potential quality of your sleep, you'll want to learn how to remove light from where you sleep...
Turn Out Lights to Turn On Your Sleep
It's amazing, but true... ANY source of light – one as tiny as the glow from your clock radio, your nightlight, or even the light that sneaks under your bedroom door – can interfere with your ability to sleep.
One of the quickest and easiest ways to potentially improve your sleep is by doing a thorough "light check" of your bedroom, including:
- Installing blackout drapes
- Closing your bedroom door if light comes through it, and even putting a towel along the base to prevent light from seeping in
- Getting rid of your electric clock radio (or at least covering it up at night)
- Avoiding night lights of any kind
- Keeping all lights off at night (even when you get up to go to the bathroom) – and, yes, this includes your TV
But, there is one more thing you can do to help remove light from your bedroom...
Introducing my Sleep Mask with Lavender:
Darkness and Deep Sleep Can Be Yours
While you can take many steps to make sure your bedroom is as dark as possible, if there is even the tiniest bit of light in the room it can disrupt your sleep.
As soon as there is light – even just turning on that bathroom light in the middle of the night – you may be keeping yourself from the best sleep.
So, how do assure yourself that light will not disrupt your sleep?
I've found that my Sleep Mask with Lavender is one of the quickest and easiest answers.
With this pioneering sleep mask, you can be in complete control of your environment for optimal sleep.
Check out a few of the features of this excellent sleep mask:
- Blocks light that can interfere with the deep, fulfilling sleep you need
- Extreme comfort design for the soothing all-night dreams you deserve
- Made with high-quality hypoallergenic materials for the peace of mind you want
- Easy-to-adjust Comfort Snug™ features allow for a custom fit that is second to none
- Slim streamlined design is ideal for a full night of refreshing and revitalizing sleep
- Escape from the stress of your day: Find relief in the calming relaxation of lavender
- Washable, durable and retains its shape.
Ideal for travelers, night-shift workers and anybody who desires a restful, rejuvenating sleep, my Sleep Mask with Lavender is just what you're looking for when you're looking for the best night's sleep.
With its pleasing lavender and chamomile scent, sleep is more soothing than ever.
Treat Yourself to the Benefits of At-Home Aromatherapy... All While You Sleep
Immerse yourself in the experience of lavender and chamomile.
With my Sleep Mask with Lavender, you get all the benefits of light elimination AND the wonderful aromatherapy benefits of lavender and chamomile.
Long used by traditional cultures around the world, recent studies are exposing the calming benefits of lavender and chamomile.
If you've ever taken a lavender bubble bath or enjoyed a cup of chamomile tea, you know firsthand how relaxing and comforting these simple pleasures can be.
Now, you can help promote this idyllic and restorative sleep environment with one of the most comfortable and effective sleep masks available.
End Your Struggle With Light... Sweet Dreams Can Be Yours
You don't have to battle against light.
You can take control of your occasional restless nights and give yourself the darkness you need for deep, restful sleep.
Discover the results of my Sleep Mask with Lavender for yourself.
- Fully breathable 100% cotton interlock padding which cushions the eyes without pressure with silky soft linen satin exterior
- Organza sachet contains a relaxing blend of lavender flowers and chamomile. Additional serene blends include lavender-lemon verbena and lavender-rose geranium.
- Sleek design and feather light at a mere 1.2 ounces
- Custom fit with revolutionary, ultra thin, adjustable harness
- Great for men and women and individuals of all ages
Now, it's time for you to...
See for Yourself... This Is No Ordinary Sleep Mask
Head down to your local store and you'll find dozens of sleep mask choices.
They come in all shapes and sizes. Each one promising something different... but how many actually deliver?
Let's take a look at what other brands offer, so you can see for yourself why I feel my Sleep Mask with Lavender is so superior:
|Benefits You Want
||Sleep Mask with Lavender
|100% light blocking
||YES – when fitted correctly, the mask will block out ALL light.
||Many masks simply are not designed to block out all light.
|Total comfort all night long
||YES – its lightweight design is made of 100% cotton and linen satin, you can wear your mask all night long in total comfort.
||Many masks are uncomfortable because of poor construction and inferior materials used
||YES – we have included only the best-quality lavender and chamomile to create a soothing experience for you.
||Many masks either do not contain these essential relaxation herbs or provide a way to replace them.
|Washable and maintains shape
||YES – with its premium materials and impeccable construction, your sleep mask was created to stand up to wash after wash without ever losing any of its structural integrity.
||Most other masks either cannot be washed at all or lose all their shape after just the first washing.
Now that you see how my Sleep Mask with Lavender stands up as compared to other masks on the market today, why would you want to settle for anything less... especially when you discover how affordable it is, too!
Aren't Your ZZZs Worth a Few Pennies a Day? Sleep Deep with Sleep Mask with Lavender
If you occasionally experience difficulty falling asleep, you've probably tried other options.
If you're like most people in your position, you've probably paid some good money for products that didn't end up helping much.
Why is it that these products always seem to cost so much money? Can't the makers see that you just want to find a way to help block the light so that you can get the sleep you need?
That's exactly why I chose to make my Sleep Mask with Lavender extremely affordable for you.
I didn't want anything to stand in the way of you getting the good night's sleep you deserve.
Lavender Sleep Mask 3-Pack - Your Price: $32.97
Lavender Sleep Mask Your - Price: $14.97
And, when you act right now, you can feel confident because I'm offering a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee that will help you take the first step toward a great night's sleep without any hesitation!
To Promote Sleep or to Interfere With Sleep?The Decision is Yours...
So, now the choice is yours...
There's only one thing standing between you and those dreams:
Choose your preferred ordering option and you'll discover sweet ZZZs are just click away!
Give yourself the gift that really keeps on giving. Precious darkness and resulting sleep can be yours.
Don't struggle for even one more night — order my Sleep Mask with Lavender, right now!