I think you’ll agree that, unless you’re living on an isolated island somewhere, we live in a demanding, stressful time.
Demands on your time from work, family and friends… Deadlines to meet… Too little time to squeeze in all you need and want to do.
And of course, worrisome concerns about today’s world, the environment, and maybe your own well-being and safety.
What if there was a way to help your body adapt to these common mental and physical stressors, and perhaps even chemical and environmental stressors as well?
It’s all about helping your body adapt and maintain homeostasis, or balance of your biological systems, in the face of a real or perceived threat.
The physician Walter Cannon coined the term “homeostasis” in his book published in 1930, The Wisdom of the Body. In short, it refers to any process that living things use to actively maintain stable conditions for survival.
One of the best ways I’ve found to help the body adapt to stressors, or maintain homeostasis, is with the use of adaptogens. And one of the best adaptogens I know of is a certain golden root…
The Siberian Secret for Reducing Stress and Living a Healthier Life
Adaptogens are powerful agents that can help your body resist occasional stress, anxiety associated with day-to-day life, and occasional fatigue.*
Certain adaptogens can also enhance your exercise performance and help shorten your recovery time between workouts.*
Even though the concept of adaptogens dates back thousands of years, modern research of them didn’t begin until the late 1940s. Following World War II, Soviet scientists set out to determine why Siberians lived healthy and long lives – many living beyond 100 years.
Over a period of 45 years, research scientists conducted a large number of studies. Since most of the research was conducted by the Russian military, many details were kept secret until the mid-1990s. But this research led to the discovery of adaptogens, a phrase created by Dr. Nicolai Lazarev.
Together with Dr. Lazarev, Professor Israel Brekhman researched and helped show that a new class of plant compounds could help people reduce stress and live healthier lives.*
Professor Brekhman went on to devise the following guidelines for an herb to be considered an adaptogen. To be an adaptogen, the herb needed to...
- Work to help your entire system gain balance or homeostasis*
- Have “non-specific” activity by increasing the resistance of your entire body to stress rather than any specific organ*
And as I’ve already revealed, one such adaptogen that I believe is a key contributor to gaining balance and adapting to stressors is an herb called Rhodiola rosea.
'Golden Root' Adaptogen Used by Russian Cosmonauts and Athletes, and Even the Vikings?
Rhodiola rosea is a perennial plant with red, pink, or yellow flowers. Even though it does not have a biological relationship with the common rose, it’s often been used as a substitute due to its similar fragrance.
Often referred to as “Golden Root” or “Roseroot,” Rhodiola has likely been in use since Viking times to help boost endurance, reduce occasional fatigue, and support mood.* Its consideration of use in the U.S has occurred somewhat recently due to the Russians keeping it behind the “iron curtain” until about 1994.
Studies have suggested this perennial herb offers many potential benefits.*
- Promotes nervous system health*
- Increases your energy levels*
- Helps reduce occasional fatigue*
- Supports overall heart vitality*
- Promotes improvement in general well-being*
- Helps improve symptoms of burnout*
- Promotes a normal healthy immune response*
- Aids in reducing occasional anxiety associated with day-to-day life*
- Promotes cognitive health and mood*
- Protects muscle tissue during exercise*
- Helps improve some endurance capacity parameters*
It’s All in Rhodiola’s Active Ingredients
Rhodiola thrives in tundra-like areas, particularly on slopes, ridges, and cliffs. It can survive in somewhat moist environments, but it tends to do best in dry tundra where the soil has low moisture content.
It should then come as no surprise that Rhodiola is found in such places as northern Canada, Alaska, as well as Greenland.
Not all Rhodiola rosea sources contain what I consider to be some of the key active ingredients, specifically...
- Salidroside and Tyrosol
Without these active ingredients, the adaptogenic capability of the herb could be affected.
As with any supplement you’re considering, it’s important to do your homework and highly scrutinize the label and find out about the manufacturer’s quality processes.
I put together a selection checklist that includes what I consider to be the most important factors in finding a high-quality Rhodiola rosea supplement. Hopefully, this will help save you time in the long run.
Now, here’s the list I created, in which I recommend that a Rhodiola rosea formula...
- Contains active ingredients: Rosavin, Rosaridin, Rosarin, Rosin, Salidroside, and Tyrosol
- Avoids unnecessary fillers and excipients – Certain unnecessary fillers and excipients can be harmful to your health.
- Utilizes a first-rate effective extraction process integrated by a high-quality producer – Look for evidence of a skilled Rhodiola processor with experience in environmental-sensitive growing, harvesting, extracting, and production.
How My Team Helped Save You Time by Sourcing This Outstanding Solution
Using the above selection checklist to choose a Rhodiola rosea supplement could be a bit challenging. For example, it’s not always evident from the bottle label what constituents of the source ingredients are in the formula. And, finding details on the manufacturer could take some digging time.
Well, I decided to help you save time and take most of the guesswork out of your search. I think you’ll be pleased with what my research team discovered in Rhodiola Extract, a truly extraordinary formula.
But you don’t have to simply take my word for it. Here’s how Rhodiola Extract specifically fared against the selection checklist...
Contains important Rhodiola rosea active ingredients?
| Yes – This supplement contains the active Rhodiola rosea ingredients: Rosavin, Rosaridin, Rosarin, Rosin, Salidroside, and Tyrosol.
Avoids unnecessary fillers and excipients?
| Yes – One particular “flow agent” often incorporated in Rhodiola rosea production but not used in this formulation is magnesium stearate. This agent is made from stearic acid and should be avoided because it can potentially inhibit absorption of nutrients in your digestive tract.
Utilizes a first-rate effective extraction process integrated by a high-quality producer?
| Yes – My team found a unique producer of Rhodiola rosea with the high-quality standard practices and effective extraction process we were looking for. See more details in the section below.
As you can see from this “report card,” Rhodiola Extract not only got passing grades, but I believe deserves a top grade of A+ overall.
The Solid 'Story' Behind This High-Quality Manufacturer
During their research for a top-quality producer for Rhodiola Extract, my team ran across many different options.
In the end, my research team made sure that the chosen supplement producer showed solid evidence of some of the highest-quality processes available today.
Here’s just a small sample of this company’s capabilities and why they were chosen over others. The chosen producer of Rhodiola Extract...
- Has over 15 years of experience working with Rhodiola rosea suppliers
- Performs exact quantifications and characterizations of ingredients by a professional team in a state-of-the-art facility
- Is committed to continuous improvement of QA, which is actively engaged in all aspects of product quality and safety
- Utilizes some of the most advanced technology and analytical instrumentation, including UPLC-DAD/MS or GC-MS, in the analysis of the products
I think you can see from all this that this producer represents a serious commitment to high-quality processes in delivering a phenomenal Rhodiola rosea supplement.
How This Powerful Herb Can Be Beneficial to Your Overall Health*
Here’s a quick review of some of the powerful benefits that a high-quality Rhodiola rosea formula may offer you…*
- Help improve symptoms of burnout*
- Increase energy levels*
- Promote the health of your nervous system*
- Help reduce occasional fatigue*
- Promote cognitive function and mood*
- Help improve the quality of your sleep*
- Support overall heart vitality*
- Promote improvement in general well-being*
- Aid in reducing occasional anxiety associated with day-to-day life*
- Enhance your stamina and performance*
- Promote a normal healthy immune response*
- Protect muscle tissue during exercise*
- Help improve certain endurance capacity parameters*
And with my Rhodiola Extract, I believe you have one of the best formulas available today.
By ensuring the raw materials contain the most desirable active ingredients: Rosavin, Rosaridin, Rosarin, Rosin, Salidroside, and Tyrosol, and selecting a top-notch manufacturer who utilizes high-quality processes and extraction methodologies, you can’t go wrong with my Rhodiola Extract!
So, order Rhodiola Extract today and get ready to reap the benefits of this incredible adaptogen herb.*