It’s something many middle-aged women dread. If they haven’t yet experienced it for themselves, they’ve likely heard the horror stories from their friends, their sisters or mothers, the media, and even the medical community.
No doubt they’ve heard about the...
- ...Restless nights you wake up covered in sweat
- ...Hot flashes that can leave you feeling overwhelmed
- ...Mood swings that baffle and stun your loved ones
- ...Stressful feelings that can drive you up a wall
- ...Vaginal dryness and loss of sexual drive and enjoyment
- ...Spreading waistline and hips and sagging breasts
For many women, menopause can be a time of troubling, uncomfortable symptoms. Your body is experiencing often-dramatic daily changes in hormone levels that can leave you groping for effective relief.
But do you really need to suffer... or can you take control of your health during this important stage of your life? After all, menopause isn’t a disease. It’s simply a normal transition between your childbearing years and the next chapter of your life.
Many women rightfully view it as a time of freedom, opportunity, and a renewed passion for life.
What if you could sail through perimenopause (when your ovaries start producing less estrogen) and menopause without living the horror stories?
You may be able to with what I’m about to share with you...
Menopause: What’s YOUR Story?
Menopause officially starts 12 months after a woman’s last menstrual cycle. However, the process starts years earlier.
This transition period is called perimenopause and it’s when your ovaries’ function begins to decline and the production of estrogen drops.
Menopause can occur anytime between the ages of 40 and 60, with the average age being 51.
The most common symptoms of menopause are hot flashes and night sweats. While they don’t affect women equally around the world, as many as 85 percent of American women experience these two sometimes alarming and uncomfortable symptoms.
Perimenopausal symptoms can be just as bad or worse...
In addition to hot flashes and night or day sweats, typical symptoms of perimenopause and menopause can include breast tenderness, decreased sex drive, fatigue, irregular periods, vaginal dryness, urine leakage and urgency, moods swings and trouble sleeping.
Declining estrogen levels may be linked to other issues too. Recent research suggests that what’s often regarded as “age-related cognitive decline” in women may instead be due to a deficiency in estrogen!
Estrogen helps restore and maintain the health of your brain’s synapses, thus improving memory. When you help maintain hormone balance as you age, you provide valuable support for your brain health and memory.
What You Need to Know About Hormone Imbalances
If there’s one thing to know about hormone imbalances, it’s this: they are usually not an isolated problem.
Female hormonal imbalances are linked to lifestyle, aging, environmental factors and especially stress. All these factors affect your hormone production and metabolism, and how well your cells respond to hormone messengers.
Hormones are proteins or steroids that are secreted directly into your bloodstream by multiple organs within your endocrine system. Your hormones influence your:
- Response to stress
- Metabolism of minerals
- Regulation of fluids
- Sexual function and reproduction
When your hormones are in balance, you’re more likely to sleep well, feel energetic, have a healthy, normal sex drive and smoothly functioning immune and digestive systems.
If you’re experiencing a high level of stress, including pain or inflammatory stress, or even the typical signs of perimenopause and menopause, levels of your primary stress hormone, cortisol, can become unbalanced and in turn, upset the balance of your other female hormones.
Balancing your hormones requires a whole-body approach:
- Deal with excessive stress. Meditation and the Emotional Freedom Techniques, or EFT, are two effective stategies.
- Change unhealthy lifestyle habits and get enough exercise.
- Follow my newly updated nutrition plan and eat a healthy diet.
Why Estrogen Is Your Best Friend – A Lot of the Time
Estrogen serves important roles for your body and brain. It’s essential for your bone growth. It promotes digestive functions and healthy blood clotting. And it supports healthy brain function as you age.
However, when you’re exposed to too much estrogen over your lifetime – or a hormonal imbalance – whether from estrogen itself or from the many hormone-mimicking substances that look and act like estrogen, the effects on your overall health can be less-than-ideal.
There are three separate estrogen hormones and each plays a different role in your health: estrone (E1), estradiol (E2), and estriol (E3). Ideally, you want a healthy balance between the three, and minimal E2.
As we’ve learned, your production of estrogen declines during perimenopause and menopause. After menopause, production of all three forms of estrogen drops sharply but doesn’t completely stop.
Estriol (E3) is the estrogen that is in greatest abundance in your body before you enter menopause. It’s considered a “weaker” estrogen, but it’s the most valuable form for supporting your breast tissue, bone density, heart health, and urinary tract.
This Supplement Takes Women’s Health to a Whole New Level
You may be familiar with Breast Health Formula, our formula that supports healthy, normal breast tissue during all life stages.*
If you liked Breast Health Formula, you’re going to love this new women’s health formula!
Not only does Lignans with Lycopene provide important nutrients to help protect your breasts against normal, everyday stressors and help promote healthy normal hormone levels in breast tissue, it goes far beyond breast health.*
Clinically proven and third-party tested, this product is formulated for total perimenopausal and menopausal health and hormone balance support.
What might that mean for you? You may:
- Experience fewer and less severe hot flashes. Hot flashes were reduced by up to 55 percent and severity by up to 79 percent among study participants after just 4 weeks.*
- Gain relief from other unsettling symptoms such as night or day sweats, upset emotions, mood swings, poor sleep and more through its balancing affects on your hormone levels.*
- Feel more energetic by improving your body’s ability to metabolize “good” estrogen metabolites and reduce the production of less healthy metabolites.*
- Provide extra protection to your breasts and other estrogen-related organs as it helps reduce oxidative stress and fights free radical damage to cells and tissues.*
- Enjoy the potential health and cognitive benefits from a balanced level of estrogen as its phytoestrogen content can act as estrogen when levels are low and purge excess estrogen when levels are too high.*
What’s more, study subjects reported feeling benefits in as little as three days!
If you are a woman 40 or over and have started to experience some of these symptoms (or have been plagued with them for years), I believe you’ll find that once you try this exciting supplement, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it!
And even if you’re a long ways from 40, Lignans with Lycopene may provide protection against endocrine disruptors and hormone mimicking substances that can threaten your hormone balance at any age.
Developed for Women by Women
Lignans with Lycopene was developed for women by women. After all, who knows women’s symptoms best?
Some of the women who started taking this formula made a remarkable discovery:
They stopped having hot flashes in as little as one-and-a-half days!
And it wasn’t just a fluke... A couple of the women left town and forgot to take along their samples. Their hot flashes returned within two days.
Excited, yet perplexed, the scientists went back to their lab to figure out what was happening. What in the formula was helping the women with their hot flashes?
Knowing their ingredients like the backs of their hands, they took a closer look at the formula. They examined how the ingredients interacted with one another. They experimented with different ratios until they finally had their answer...
In the process of solving the mystery they came up with a formula that yielded even greater benefits for menopausal comfort and breast health than the original Breast Health Formula!
Advanced Women’s Hormonal Health Supplement Under the Microscope
Lignans with Lycopene contains a proprietary blend of exceptional active ingredients:
- DIM (Di-Indoylmethane) – This valuable converted I3C compound found in cruciferous vegetables helps maintain healthy estrogen levels by improving your body’s metabolism and utilization of estrogen.*
- Tomato Lycopene – The most potent antioxidant in fruits and vegetables, found largely in tomatoes and watermelon. Accumulates in estrogen-related fatty tissues within your breasts and ovaries to help protect against oxidative stress. Also helps balance estrogen within your body.*
- HMRlignan™ – A plant lignin from the Norwegian pine spruce that’s converted by intestinal flora into enterolactone, a type of phytoestrogen that helps maintain balanced levels of estrogen within the body.*
- Cranberry Fruit Powder – Rich in water-soluble antioxidants and phytonutrients to provide added protection from oxidative stress and to support urinary tract health*
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), B6, and B12 – Offers immune system support and antioxidant protection against potentially damaging free radicals*
And which of these ingredients made all the difference when it came to putting the women’s hot flashes on ice?
I’ll give you a hint... it wasn’t just one!
The Hot Flash Slayer Revealed: HMRlignan™ (With Lycopene’s Help)*
As it turned out, HMRlignan™ was the key ingredient isolated for its role in controlling hot flashes.* But the scientists discovered it wasn’t only HMRlignan™. Lycopene played an important role too.
HMRlignan™, a naturally occurring plant lignan from the Norway spruce, was already known for its effects on hot flashes.* Yet when the scientists combined it in certain proportions with Lycopene, they realized it had a powerful synergy.*
The formulators of patent-pending Lignans with Lycopene discovered that precise, magical ratio.
What are lignans? This special class of phytonutrients is found in many foods in small amounts. They’re most abundant in sesame seeds, flaxseed, berries, fruits, vegetables and unrefined grain products.
However, this proprietary lignan – HMRlignan™ – has been shown to be 1,000 times more bioavailable than the lignans found in the best plant sources!
The “good” bacteria in your intestines converts these plant lignans into “human” lignans, in particular, enterolactone that has weak estrogen-like activity.
Enterolactone helps balance your hormones two ways:
- When your estrogen levels are high, the weaker lignan "estrogens" may help reduce total estrogen activity by binding some of your estrogen receptor sites.*
- When your estrogen levels are low, these lignan estrogens can act as a “good” estrogen and supplement your estrogen levels, promoting a more favorable balance.*
Yet, as I said, it wasn’t just lignans that made these scientists’ day...
4 to 10 Times More Potent Than Beta-Carotene – And That May Be Great News for Your Cellular DNA*
As I just pointed out, lycopene helped enhance the actions of lignans in balancing hormones and halting hot flashes.*
But lycopene, the super carotenoid antioxidant that gives certain fruits and vegetables their rosy red color can potentially do far more...
Its antioxidant and free radical scavenging ability to help protect against DNA damage has been found to be 4 to 10-fold more potent than alpha- or beta-carotene.*
And that may be especially good news for your breast cellular health, and that of your other estrogen related organs, including women with hereditary BRCA1 or BRCA2 genes!*
Sourced from red-ripe tomatoes, lycopene is an integral part of Lignans with Lycopene for three primary reasons:
- Exponentially enhances the hormone-balancing efforts of HMRlignan™
- Accumulates in fatty tissue such as breast tissue, and can help protect against oxidative stress and damaged cellular DNA*
- Helps promote a healthy estrogen balance in the breasts and other estrogen-related organs*
The Unique 'DIM' Effect on Your Body’s Estrogen
In recent years, DIM, or 3, 3’-Di-Indoylmethane, has become one of the most studied substances for women’s breast and hormonal health.
Why? Two primary reasons...
- It appears this plant-based extract may be exceptional at supporting your body’s metabolism and utilization of hormones.*
- DIM can convert the stronger form of estrogen, estradiol into a weaker form and increase the metabolism of “good” estrogen metabolites.*
DIM is the metabolite formed when the indole-3-carbinol (I3C) in Brussels sprouts, broccoli, cabbage, kale and cauliflower, or the “cruciferous” vegetables, is digested.
Particularly in postmenopausal women, a high consumption of cruciferous vegetables is linked to a higher degree of breast health.*
Just one caveat... Occasionally you’ll see a supplement that contains just I3C. Please avoid this ingredient! The DIM form of I3C is a far more stable and valuable metabolite.
How can DIM potentially support your breast and hormonal health?
- Works synergistically with HMRlignan™ and lycopene to ease hot flashes and other perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms.*
- Helps promote the conversion of less healthy estrogens into healthy ones.*
- Helps block estrogen-mimicking substances from attaching to estrogen receptors within your breast tissue.*
Keep in mind, any substance that can bind to the estrogen receptors in your breasts may be stored in your breast tissue and affect your breast health.
This includes "gender-bending" chemicals like phthalates, BPA in plastics, PFOAs in cookware, triclosan in sanitizing products, bovine growth hormones in dairy, and even fluoride in your water!
Are You Ready to Take Control and Help Banish Perimenopausal and Menopausal Symptoms in Potentially Only a Few Days?
Why suffer with troubling symptoms like hot flashes, night or day sweats, sleepless nights, stressful feelings, moodiness or even forgetfulness when you may not need to?
In fact, all of those typical symptoms of perimenopause and menopause can leave you feeling even more stressed, which can negatively impact your hormonal balance!
You can take control of your hormonal and breast health – and without relying on costly or potentially hazardous therapies.
Lignans with Lycopene is a proprietary, patent-pending tested formula that:
- Promotes perimenopausal and menopausal health*
- Provides tested relief from hot flashes and other menopause-related discomforts*
- Assists your body in balancing estrogen levels*
- Supports healthy estrogen metabolism*
- Supports breast and other estrogen-related organ cellular health*
- Supports energy and cellular metabolism*
And best of all, some of the women who tested it reported feeling its benefits in as little as 3 days!
You have nothing to lose by trying this unique formula – and potentially much to gain. Your purchase is covered by my Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee (see full details below), so you can try it without risk.
Order Lignans with Lycopene today and take control of your hormonal and breast health!