As men and women age, both genders face unique health challenges that can be highly sensitive and are sometimes dreaded many years in advance.
For men, prostate health has been widely recognized to be important for men 50 years old and older. In recent years, the importance of prostate health to men in their 30s and 40s has become more widely known.
And by age 60, as many as 90 percent of American men may have less-than-optimal prostate health.
For women, an estimated 6,000 American women enter menopause every day. And a staggering 75 to 85 percent of them experience troubling symptoms.
Menopause can occur anytime between the ages of 40 and 60, with the average age being 51.
What do either of these gender-unique challenges have in common with each other?
Well, the answer is quite simple… they have very little if anything in common.
But what if there was a potent nutrient found in nature that could help benefit both men and women with these challenges they face?
Super Carotenoid Antioxidant 4 to 10 Times More Potent Than Beta-Carotene
Lycopene is a naturally occurring nutrient and pigment that gives many fruits and vegetables their rosy red color.
It is one of a number of nutrients called carotenoids and is considered a super carotenoid antioxidant whose activity has been suggested to be more powerful than that of other carotenoids.*
In fact, its antioxidant and free radical scavenging ability to help protect against DNA damage has been found to be 4 to 10 times more potent than alpha- or beta-carotene.*
Sourced from red-ripe tomatoes, lycopene has been shown to work with other nutrients to potentially help women:
- Enhance hormonal balancing.*
- Reduce hot flashes.*
- Promote a healthy estrogen balance in breasts and other estrogen-related organs.*
As a powerful carotenoid antioxidant for men, lycopene has shown promise in how it potentially works with another nutrient in supporting prostate health.*
Plus, for both men and women, lycopene can help protect against oxidative stress and damaged cellular DNA.*
So all men need to do to support their prostate and women to smooth menopausal issues would be to add raw tomatoes to their meal plans?
While eating raw and cooked tomatoes could add some lycopene, by introducing other key nutrients with the lycopene, research has shown men and women could be better equipped to face their gender specific challenges.
Extraordinary Ingredients Work Together to Enhance Men’s and Women’s Health*
As mentioned earlier, the suggested benefits from lycopene were based on how this potent antioxidant worked synergistically with other nutrients for optimal results.
That’s why when we searched for optimal solutions for men and women, we made sure the “other” ingredients were included in the final formulas:
- For men – Lycopene plus saw palmetto
- For women – Lycopene plus lignans and other ingredients
Next, let’s take a closer look at each formula and why we feel they’re a step up from other run-of-the-mill supplements available out there today.
How This Native American Plant Yields Potential Health-Promoting Nutrients for Men*
The use of saw palmetto and its unique berries has been around for many years.
It was an important food source for early settlers in Florida, including Florida's native population of Miccosukee and Seminole Indian tribes.
Derived from the berries of the Serenoa repens palm, saw palmetto is a plant native to the southeast region of the U.S., primarily Florida. It's found naturally in only a few other places around the world.
By obtaining wild-crafted palmetto berries at their optimal maturity and extracting them using high-pressure DeepExtract™ technology with a proprietary CO2 process, our Saw Palmetto with Lycopene is unsurpassed in its overall quality.
Working together with the lycopene antioxidant from tomatoes in the formula, our Saw Palmetto with Lycopene shows great promise in how it potentially…
- Supports prostate health.*
- Helps support urinary tract function.*
- Promotes a healthy libido.*
It’s encouraging to know that with the right high-quality saw palmetto plus lycopene formula, the potential benefits for men can be quite promising.
Unfortunately, without the right delivery system, the invaluable saw palmetto and lycopene ingredients could be compromised before you even take them.
It’s All About How We Deliver
Many producers of saw palmetto extract formulas settle for a gelcap-type delivery system or even a standard run-of-the-mill capsule.
But our Saw Palmetto with Lycopene uses a unique delivery system to ensure that you’ll get the most out of both components of the supplement. There’s actually a capsule filled with lycopene inside of a capsule containing saw palmetto.
This offers distinct advantages over traditional saw palmetto supplements, as it:
- Prevents saw palmetto oil and lycopene nutrients from ‘mixing’ inside the capsule. Without this capsule-in-capsule separation, the pH levels of saw palmetto could potentially degrade the lycopene prior to you ever taking it.
- Utilizes a series of cutting-edge technology advancements (Fusion Technology) in capsule filling, sealing and final product inspection to deliver unsurpassed high protection and fast release.
- Delivers a leak-proof and airtight capsule utilizing the extraordinary Licaps® capsule-in-capsule technology.
- Provides enhanced protection of moisture or oxygen-sensitive active ingredients using hard, fish gelatin capsules.
- Optimizes capsule disintegration by way of the Licaps thin shell, making it ideal for nutrients requiring fast release.
Advanced Women’s Hormonal Health Formula Under the Microscope
Our Lignans with Lycopene was developed for women by women. After all, who knows women’s symptoms best?
Some of the women who started taking this formula made a remarkable discovery: They stopped having hot flashes in as little as one-and-a-half days.
Lignans with Lycopene contains a proprietary blend of exceptional active ingredients:
- DIM (Di-Indoylmethane) – This valuable converted I3C compound found in cruciferous vegetables helps maintain healthy estrogen levels by improving your body’s metabolism and utilization of estrogen.*
- Tomato Lycopene – This potent antioxidant accumulates in estrogen-related fatty tissues within your breasts and ovaries to help protect against oxidative stress. Also helps balance estrogen within your body.*
- HMRlignan™ – This is a plant lignin from the Norwegian pine spruce that’s converted by intestinal flora into enterolactone, a type of phytoestrogen that helps maintain balanced levels of estrogen within the body.* Working synergistically with lycopene, this helps to control hot flashes.*
- Cranberry Fruit Powder – Rich in water-soluble antioxidants and phytonutrients, this provides added protection from oxidative stress and supports urinary tract health.*
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), B6, and B12 – This offers immune system support and antioxidant protection against potentially damaging free radicals.*
The Hot Flash Slayer and More*
Clinically proven and third-party tested, our Lignans with Lycopene is formulated for perimenopausal (menopause transition) and menopausal health and hormone balance support.
If you’re a woman, what could this mean for you? You may…
- Experience fewer and less severe hot flashes. Hot flashes were reduced by up to 55 percent and severity by up to 79 percent among study participants after just four weeks.*
- Gain relief from other unsettling symptoms such as night or day sweats, upset emotions, mood swings, poor sleep and more through its balancing effects on your hormone levels.*
- Feel more energetic by improving your body’s ability to metabolize “good” estrogen metabolites and reduce the production of less healthy metabolites.*
- Provide extra protection to your breasts and other estrogen-related organs as it helps reduce oxidative stress and fights free radical damage to cells and tissues.*
- Enjoy the potential health and cognitive benefits from a balanced level of estrogen as its phytoestrogen content can act as estrogen when levels are low and purge excess estrogen when levels are too high.*
What’s more, study subjects reported feeling benefits in as little as three days!
Even if you’re yet to experience perimenopausal or menopausal symptoms, Lignans with Lycopene may provide protection against endocrine disruptors and hormone mimicking substances that can threaten your hormone balance at any age.
Men and Women – Take Control of These Important Health Issues and Annoying Symptoms Today
So men, if you’ve been purposely avoiding taking any action to better support your prostate health, isn’t it time you took your thinking off the back burner?*
And women, share this helpful information with the men you love and care about because by age 60, 90 percent of American men may need extra support for prostate health.
Combined with a healthy lifestyle, Saw Palmetto with Lycopene, will help give your prostate the support it may need.*
Get started now by ordering your Saw Palmetto with Lycopene today.
As a woman, why suffer with troubling symptoms like hot flashes, night or day sweats, sleepless nights, stressful feelings, moodiness or even forgetfulness when you may not need to?
In fact, all these typical symptoms of perimenopause and menopause can leave you feeling even more stressed, which can negatively impact your hormonal balance.
And men, share this helpful information with the women you love and care about, knowing how 6,000 American women enter menopause every day, with 75 to 85 percent experiencing troubling symptoms.
Our Lignans with Lycopene is a proprietary, patent-pending tested formula designed to help women take control of their hormonal and breast health.*
Take action, and order your Lignans with Lycopene today.