HOME LAUNDERING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Hand wash your comforter
- Fill bathtub (or laundry tub) with warm water & detergent
- Gently place your comforter in & SOAK ONLY
- Keep temperature even for wash and rinse
- Spots may be treated with color safe spot removers
- Do not twist, agitate or wring
- Fabric softeners may be added to the rinse water
- Drain the water out – this can be done by pressing on the comforter
- Do not twist or wring water out
- LINE DRY ONLY, never use a clothes dryer
- DO NOT machine wash or dry- this includes the hand wash cycle on your machine.
- Agitation and/or temperature change will shrink your wool comforter.
My American Wool Pillows are designed to last. Wool is ideal for pillow stuffing, due to the crimp in the fiber.
This crimp naturally settles over time, comparable to down or silk fibers. It will compress to approximately 1/3 of its size in 6-8 weeks. To reenergize and reset the natural crimp in the fiber of your American Wool Pillow, simply:
- Pull the diagonal corners to fluff and refresh
- Toss in the dryer on the air cycle with my Wool Dryer Balls
This maintenance will ensure your American Wool Pillow stays springy, fluffy, and comfortable for the perfect night’s sleep.
We DO NOT recommend dry cleaning. However, if you do dry clean, give your dry cleaner a copy of these instructions & ask for a guarantee against shrinking. ALWAYS specify that your items have wool filling.
I have a question about my order.
If you have a general question about your order that is not covered above, please visit our General Product FAQ. Topics covered include returns, payment, ordering methods, shipping, status, problems with your order, password, etc.
Return to Wool Bedding Product Information & Ordering