- Evaporative Diffuser – Systems using inhalers, pendants, devices, and even fans that depend upon air diffusion to evaporate and disperse the essential oils. You receive the essential oil in two stages: the lighter molecules first, and then the heavier ones.
- Quiet, passive way to receive the aroma
- Ideal for use in car or while traveling
- Less therapeutic value because you don’t get all the essential oil molecules at the same time
- Heat Diffuser – Uses heat to evaporate the essential oil, which alters its chemistry and renders it ineffective.
- Damages the fragile components of the essential oil
- You don’t get all the essential oil molecules at once
- Few, if any, therapeutic benefits
The two types of diffusers that I recommend are the Ultrasonic Diffuser and the Dry (or nebulizing) Diffuser. The two most important qualities of a diffuser is that it must preserve the fragile components of the essential oils and disperse them in a way for you to benefit.
The Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser – Attractive, Practical, and Affordable
I’ve found two diffusers that work well for diffusing my essential oils.
The first is a practical ultrasonic diffuser – my Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser.
This attractive European-designed diffuser looks smart in any setting and it offers countless features not typically found in such affordable units.
The Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser:
- Is made from hand-cut bamboo and topped with an elegant ribbed ceramic cover
- Uses an ultrasonic ceramic chip for diffusion, eliminating the need for heat or flames
- Provides a peaceful and soothing experience with its nearly silent fan function
- Is programmable from 1 to 3 hours to control the length and intensity of the scent in your room
- Has an auto stop function that switches the diffuser off at the end of your chosen program or when your diffuser runs low on water
- Is perfect for use before bedtime or as a nightlight with its warm golden-tone light that switches on or off independently of mist function
- Uses tap or filtered water – no need for distilled water
- Has a compact footprint – approximately 5 inches wide by 6 inches high
- Uses low-energy LED lighting and mist functions use only 12 watts of power
- Is easy to clean – simply wipe out with a tissue between uses and rinse every 3 to 6 uses
- Is ideal for bedroom, den, or office diffusion (approximately 85 square feet)
Add Water and Certified Organic Essential Oils and…
Presto, It’s Aromatherapy Time!
Now that I’ve found the ideal ultrasonic diffuser, let’s take a look inside…
The attractive ceramic dome cover easily lifts off to add water and your essential oils. Inside you’ll find the water reservoir and protective cover to help guard against spills, made of high-quality plastic to minimize the occurrence of mold and bacteria.
Lift off the protective cover and add about a half-cup of warm water (filtered or tap water work fine) to the reservoir. Fill only as high as the maximum fill line.
Now it’s time to add a few drops of essential oils… I recommend using my Organic Essential Oils because they’re:
- Certified Organic and contain no bioengineered ingredients. The botanicals used in my oils are grown in soil that doesn’t contain pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, or herbicide residues.
- Extracted using safe, gentle methods either cold press extraction or natural steam distillation – to preserve potency, aroma, and effectiveness. Our manufacturer never uses harsh or harmful chemicals.
- Quality tested for identity, purity, potency, quality, safety, color, and aroma. You know you’re getting the real thing in its purest form – just 100 percent essential oil. Nothing’s been added to dilute or adulterate the oil.
- Packaged in a state-of-the-art facility with their own in-house laboratories for the testing of raw materials, samples, and finished products for quality and safety. This facility even has a thermostatically controlled warehouse and temperature sensitive storage and refrigeration!
With the Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser, 3 to 6 drops of my 100 percent pure, Certified Organic essential oils is usually sufficient. Unlike many other diffusers, you can use your oils sparingly – a real potential money saver.
Simple to Operate… No Confusing Programs to Figure Out
Press the “MIST” button to turn on the diffuser. Press the button again to set the timer:
- Once for 1 hour
- Twice for 2 hours
- Three times for 3 hours
A light will appear to indicate which program you’ve selected.
You’ll appreciate the easy-to-use timer function when you want to use a stronger scent, run special aromatherapy treatments, and when you want to drift off to sleep.
When the time is up, or if your diffuser runs out of water, it automatically turns off.
To turn on the softly glowing light, press the “LIGHT” button once. The light stays on until you turn it off, making it perfect for wherever you want a gentle, warm light.
And because it’s a soft golden color, it won’t upset your body’s melatonin production in the evening!
The color of light that your eyes are exposed to at night can potentially affect your circadian rhythm and melatonin production. The ideal wavelengths for nightlights and clocks is within the red to yellow spectrum. Blue or green tones interfere the most with your melatonin production.
So when it comes to choosing a light that will remain on either before you fall asleep or during the night, make sure it’s in yellow-to-red range for healthy circadian rhythms and sleep quality!
Prefer a Top-of-the-Line Nebulizing Diffuser? Introducing the Dry Aroma Diffuser for an Ultimate Aromatherapy Experience
Compact in size (measures approximately 4 and 1/2 inches wide and 4 inches tall), the Dry Aroma Diffuser packs a lot of aromatherapy power!
If you want to saturate your space quickly with the scent, and the valuable components of organic essential oils, the Dry Aroma Diffuser gets the job done. The Dry Aroma Diffuser is a waterless diffuser that diffuses the essential oils in their pure form.
With its neutral and attractive blond-colored solid wood base and glass reservoir and nozzle, you can enjoy an ultimate aromatherapy experience in any room or location of your choosing.
It’s easy to operate my Dry Aroma Diffuser too…
A single silver control knob switches the unit on and off, and allows you to control its speed of operation.
To use, simply lift the glass nozzle and add 10 to 15 drops of one or your desired combination of essential oils to the reservoir. I recommend using my 100 percent organic essential oils for optimal benefits.
The Dry Aroma Diffuser requires no water to operate. Within seconds, it begins drawing the essential oil(s) up through the internal spray nozzle and then sprays it against the wall of the reservoir, creating droplets. The droplets then disperse through the glass nozzle’s small opening, diffusing powerfully into your space.
Operating at a soft purr, the Diffuser runs continuously for 5 minutes and then rests silently for 3 minutes until you turn the control knob to the off position. This intermittent operation conserves your oils and allows your olfactory system to fully benefit from the oil’s components. You don’t need to monitor it yourself!
I recommend switching your unit off after a maximum of 3 hours use, as you will have now received the essential oils’ maximum potential benefits.
Some Help on Choosing Your Ideal Organic Essential Oils
Depending on your personal preference or mood, here are some suggestions for using my Certified Organic Essential Oils in your diffuser:
- Lavender or Eucalyptus to help unwind after a hectic day
- Tea Tree for cleansing and rejuvenation
- Rosemary for focus and concentration
- Citronella for calming and rejuvenation
- Peppermint for cooling and an energetic boost
- Lavender for a quick mood boost
- Lemon or Orange to help lift your spirit and increase energy
- Tea Tree (1 drop) and Lemon (10 drops) for purifying a room
- Eucalyptus (3 drops) and Peppermint (2 drops) for mental focus
- Rosemary or Citronella to help ward off mosquitos outdoors
- Lemongrass (2 drops) to a bowl of warm water for a revitalizing foot bath
Curious about mixing and matching Essential Oils? Try these complementary combinations:
- Lavender with Peppermint or Tea Tree
- Citronella with Lavender or Lemon
- Eucalyptus with Rosemary or Lemon
- Peppermint with Eucalyptus or Rosemary
- Tea Tree with Lemon or Eucalyptus or Lavender
- Lemon with Lavender or Eucalyptus
- Wintergreen with Bergamot, Tulsi Holy Basil, or Lavender
Feel free to experiment. Who knows, you might discover your new favorite combination!
Just a quick note about essential oils… While all of my Certified Organic Essential Oils are appropriate to use in either my Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser or my Dry Aroma Diffuser, if you’re using another brand of oil, make sure it is intended for aromatherapy. Not all “essential oils” are 100 percent pure and safe for diffusing!
Order Your Choice in Aroma Diffusers Today and Start Reaping the Valuable Benefits That Only 100% Certified Organic Essential Oils Can Offer
If you haven’t yet discovered the world of organic essential oils, you’re in for a treat. If you’ve already made them a part of your life, you know the many benefits they can offer.
As you’ve just learned, high-quality essential oils must be carefully produced and used only in a way that safely disperses the micro fine aromatherapeutic particles so you can reap their full benefits.
The most convenient and optimal way to do that, in my opinion, is with either the Ultrasonic or Dry Aroma Diffusers. To help save you the time and effort, I have searched the marketplace and found what I believe are the two easiest and most beneficial ways to enjoy organic essential oils.
Why not order your Ultrasonic or Dry Aroma Diffuser today and experience essential oils the way nature intended? And if you haven’t yet stocked up on my full selection of 100 percent Certified Organic Essential Oils, now is the perfect time to do it. I know you’ll be glad you did…