If you have occasional problems with your digestive tract, you're not alone.
The discomfort of occasional abdominal bloating affects 10, 20, perhaps even 30 percent of adults. And if you include other abdominal signs – like occasional stomach discomfort, passing gas or irregular bowel movements – the percentages increase.
If your body does not break down and absorb nutrients optimally, the effects can go far beyond the occasional abdominal discomfort you're feeling.
Maybe you've already tried some strategies to deal with less-than-optimal digestion. You eat plenty of fiber, drink enough water and consume lots of fresh vegetables. Yet something still isn't working as well as it can.
Whatever you do, don’t stop practicing these healthy dietary habits. However, you may need a little extra help. Perhaps the issue is your supply of digestive enzymes, and that’s where I can help with some exciting recommendations just for you.
Why You Need Digestive Enzymes to Help Build a Healthy Body*
The bottom line: you need a robust supply of digestive enzymes to break down food into nutrients, which your body can then use for energy, growth and cell repair.*
Fortunately, your system contains highly sophisticated chemical engineering to accomplish just that. As soon as you begin eating, digestive enzymes begin to pour into your small intestine (from your liver, pancreas and gallbladder) to break down the large macromolecules into easily absorbable smaller pieces.
These digestive enzymes are specialized proteins naturally produced within your body. Each one is designed to break apart a specific type of molecule in your food. For example, there are:
- Lipases – to break down fat
- Amylases – to break down large carbohydrate chains
- Invertases – to break down simple sugars
- Proteases (also called proteolytic enzymes) – to break down protein
Your liver, pancreas and gallbladder contribute other useful helper molecules as well.
Meet our Chief Research Scientist, Dr. Michael Lelah, as he interviews Chris Penet about enzymes:
However, if you’re like the many people whose enzyme stores become depleted for one reason or another, you may not be able to optimally digest your food. Aging is one such situation that can affect your natural enzyme production.
Supplementing your body’s natural enzyme production may help:
- Diminish minor discomfort and occasional bloating*
- Reduce that bogged-down feeling after a big meal*
- Eliminate worry about occasional constipation or gas*
I’ve developed a powerful digestive enzyme formula to help you take control of these occasional issues.*
The Perfect Blend to Help You Digest Your Food*
Digestive Enzymes contains a broad range of nine enzymes designed to digest proteins, carbohydrates, sugars, fiber and fats:
- Ox Bile Extract (45 percent Cholic Acid) – Contains lipase enzymes to break down dietary fat.* Plus, it includes other natural substances to help emulsify fat into small easy-to-process and easily absorbed micro-droplets.*
- Pancreatin (Contains Protease, Amylase and Lipase)
- Protease helps break down protein*
- Amylase helps break down long-chain carbohydrates, such as starch and glycogen (the energy-storage molecule in animal tissue)*
- Lipase helps break down fats*
- Bromelain – Derived from pineapple, bromelain is one of the strongest, safestand most tested ways to help break down proteins.*
- Papain – Working together with bromelain and protease, papain provides a powerful 1-2 knockout punch to help deal with the protein you eat.*
- Cellulase – Helps break down fiber for optimal nutrition from plant foods*
- Invertase – Helps break down all types of sugars*
- Alpha Galactosidase – Helps break down amylase-resistant carbohydrates*
The process of digesting proteins is a demanding one. To effectively break down protein into amino acids, you need multiple enzymes.* My Digestive Enzyme Blend provides three different enzymes that work together to digest protein.*
No high-protein meal is too big for the power of my new Digestive Enzymes.* A single capsule taken at the beginning of your largest meal of the day (or up to 20 minutes before) gives you a powerful dose of these digestive aids.
Designed to Help Safeguard Enzymes From Harsh Stomach Acids
Most of your natural enzymes are produced in your pancreas and perform their workload in your intestines. Enzymes offer the most benefit in the small intestine.
When you take an enzyme supplement that contains enzymes sourced from animals, such as pancreatin and ox bile extract, the challenge becomes getting it past your stomach without serious damage and degrading.
You see, the acids in your stomach can deactivate animal derived enzymes.
Using a proprietary technology, our manufacturer has designed a special capsule – DRcaps™ – that protects its contents from stomach acids and delivers them safely to your intestines.
This targeted release directly to your small intestine assures you optimal benefits from your digestive enzymes.
You get this innovative targeted release technology with our Digestive Enzymes.
‘I Don’t Eat Meat… I Avoid Gluten or Dairy… Is There an Enzyme Formula for Me?’
Many vegetarians wonder if they still need digestive enzymes when much of their diet consists of vegetables and little or no meat.
No matter what you eat, when you take a high-quality digestive enzyme supplement at mealtime, you’re giving your natural enzymes a boost.
Even if you don’t eat meat, you eat other foods that can likely use some help with breaking down. Foods containing long-chain carbohydrates like beans and legumes,fiber, fats and oils and the newer proteins like quinoa that humans historically haven’t had to deal with.
All of these foods can present unique challenges for digestion.
If you want a digestive enzyme supplement that’s vegetarian-friendly and non-animal derived, I recommend my Full Spectrum Enzymes.
My Full Spectrum Enzymes product is a potent digestive enzyme supplement ideal for vegetarians and others who prefer enzymes from plants and other non-animal sources. This one-of-a-kind flagship digestive enzyme blend is scientifically formulated based on USDA data to contain a broad range of enzymes to help digest different types of food quickly.* The formula:
- Is designed for what real people actually eat and includes an appropriate allowance for enzyme deficiencies and loss of enzymes due to age to ensure effective digestion without waste.*
- Contains a total of 22 different digestive enzymes, including four special blends, to completely digest carbohydrates, fats, proteins, fibers and more.*
- Works at a wide range of different pHs throughout your digestive tract to cover various phases of digestion, helping to digest food rapidly and relieve occasional bloating, gas and intestinal discomfort.*
- Is designed for speed to break down food fast and reduce digestive discomfort.*
- Includes adenosine-5’-triphosphate, or ATP, that’s missing from processed and cooked foods to help initiate your digestive processes.
- Contains potent plant- , bacterial- and fungal-derived enzymes, instead of animal sources.*
- Contains no genetically engineered ingredients.
My Full Spectrum Enzymes is part of a suite of enzymes that take a whole new scientific approach to digestive comfort. This unique mix-and-match approach allows you to select the fast-acting enzymes you need for what you eat. Included in this suite are:
- Full Spectrum Enzymes for Women to better match the eating habits of women
- Dairy Enzymes for those who may be sensitive to dairy proteins or lactose
- Gluten Enzymes for those sensitive to gluten-containing foods
- Ketozyme for those following a ketogenic or other high-fat diet
- Gallbladder Enzymes for combating digestive distress after gallbladder removal
Discover more about my Full Spectrum Enzymes and the entire suite of mix-and-match enzymes.
9 Important Reasons to Take the Next Step to Support Your Health – Today!*
- With my thorough and methodical research, I've taken all your guesswork out of selecting a high-quality digestive aid.*
- My Digestive Enzymes contain a thorough spectrum of enzymes to help you digest carbohydrates, fats, proteins (all three of the major food components) and more.*
- From the first day you take my Digestive Enzymes, they’ll help your natural process of digestion and start to soothe your digestive system.*
- There are no commonly recognized contraindications or negative side effects to taking Digestive Enzymes.
- Not only is this supplement designed to offer relief from occasional bloating, gas or discomfort, it may help you derive more nutritional value from the foods you eat.*
- My Digestive Enzymes are manufactured under very high-quality standards.
- Digestive Enzymes contains enzymes at a higher activity level than many similar products, but I'm still able to offer it to you at a very reasonable price.*
- With my Digestive Enzymes, you can be assured of maximum potential benefits thanks to the advanced targeted released technology.
So, why put up with digestive issues for even one more day when a top-of-the-line product exists like Digestive Enzymes that specifically tackles these concerns?*
Take the next step to support your digestive health.*
Order my Digestive Enzymes now!