What I’m about to share with you is, in my opinion, absolutely essential for anyone over the age of 30.
But don’t stop reading if you’re under the age of 30 because this holds importance for you too…
It has major implications for your cellular health – and that applies to your heart and other organs, your brain, muscles and your youthful appearance and ability to live a happy, healthy life!
So why do I single out the age of 30? For most people, this marks the start of a decline in production of an important nutrient along with a waning ability to convert it to its active usable form. For a few individuals, that decline can begin even earlier.
Call it a perfect storm, if you will…
Because two other things start to happen, too, that can really put your cells and organs at risk. Assaults on your cells from free radicals rise as you age and your body’s natural defenses to fight them gradually weaken.
Researchers now know that these four factors can converge into a potentially perilous situation for your cellular energy and health, especially your mitochondria.
And since your mitochondrial function is at the heart of everything that happens in your body, that risk extends particularly to your energy-demanding heart muscle and the rate at which your organs age.
However, you don’t need to helplessly stand by and allow this storm to ravage your body. Researchers have identified a potent tool that can help make a difference.*
Let me tell you about it…
What Are Mitochondria and Why Are They Essential for Total Body Health and Wellness?
Most of each of your cells contain several hundred mitochondria – little energy factories that supply the majority of the fuel and energy that your body produces.
These cellular power plants create energy in the form of ATP or adenosine triphosphate from the food you eat combined with oxygen.
Tissues in your body that are more power-hungry, like your heart, brain, kidneys and muscles, have more mitochondria to help meet their needs.
You need plenty of healthy mitochondria to provide your body and organs with the fuel or energy they need to function properly.
However, in the process of meeting your body’s energy needs, your cells – and mitochondria – pay a steep price…
The intense energy-producing process creates byproducts known as reactive oxygen species (ROS). Excessive ROS can damage your cells and mitochondrial DNA and make your organs age faster. As you age, your levels of damage from mitochondria dysfunction rise and your body’s natural defenses weaken.
The net result from faulty mitochondria can affect your health and wellness.
This brings us to the researchers’ bottom line discovery about your mitochondria: They believe most health issues start with the breakdown of your cells’ mitochondria.
How Cellular Energy Influences Your Total Body Health and Wellness
Your mitochondria have enormous potential for influencing your health and wellness over the course of your life. How well your mitochondria function is at the core of your energy levels and your overall health.
It’s vitally important to realize that your organs and body can only be as healthy as your mitochondria!
Since mitochondrial function is at the very heart of everything that occurs in your body, optimizing mitochondrial function – and preventing mitochondrial dysfunction – is the key to your total body health and wellness.
So how can you help optimize the health and efficiency of your mitochondria and make sure your cells and organs have the energy they need?
- You can help increase the total number of mitochondria in your cells by exercising. High-intensity interval exercise is especially beneficial.
- You can also boost the efficiency of your mitochondria by getting the proper nutrients. Magnesium is extremely important and so is another nutrient I’m about to tell you about…
CoQ10: A Turnkey for Mitochondrial Health
In 2007, a group of researchers studying human mitochondria uncovered some important findings:
- Mitochondrial breakdown and dysfunction are reversible in their early stages
- Certain nutrients may offer potent protection from damage and dysfunction
- Permanent DNA damage in the cell may not occur until nearly a decade after the first signs of age-related mitochondrial damage appear
Here’s what I believe is the major takeaway: Start early with protective nutrients that can help optimize mitochondrial function and help prevent permanent DNA damage.
No matter your age, it’s never too early – or late – to start giving your mitochondria the protection and support they may need.
One of your body’s best protective mechanisms is a super-antioxidant called Coenzyme Q10 or CoQ10.
Made by your cells, it’s found mostly on the inner membranes of your mitochondria.
Your body’s strongest fat-soluble antioxidant, CoQ10 helps safeguard your mitochondria from deterioration and death in two important ways:
- It helps pump protons across the mitochondrial membrane for ATP production.
- It acts as a powerful scavenger for excess free radicals and helps reduce their damaging effects.
Typically, the higher your levels of CoQ10, the healthier your mitochondria and cells.* And because your heart, brain, liver and kidneys are all high energy-demanding organs, those cells especially need high concentrations of CoQ10.
When your mitochondria produce optimal levels of ATP or energy, your cells thrive and so do your organs, especially high-energy organs like your heart and muscles. And when your body has plentiful fuel for all its functions, you can often feel that extra energy and stamina in your everyday life!*
Why There’s a Good Chance You May Be Deficient in CoQ10
As I mentioned earlier, your body’s production and levels of CoQ10 throughout your body diminish after around age 30.
In addition, your ability to convert CoQ10 to ubiquinol, its active, useful form, becomes less efficient as you age.
One researcher, Schulman, points out that some people cannot convert CoQ10 to ubiquinol at all in their bodies.
Less production of CoQ10 and conversion to ubiquinol typically translates into less energy or ATP produced in your mitochondria.
Difficult to get through food, one of the best ways to make sure you have enough CoQ10 is by supplementing with ubiquinol. Please note, this isn’t the same thing as ubiquinone, another name for CoQ10.
Ubiquinol is the reduced, active form of CoQ10 that your cells can readily use. By using ubiquinol instead of CoQ10, you help sidestep the challenges that can arise.
While CoQ10 typically works well for those under 30 years of age to support their mitochondrial and heart health, I recommend ubiquinol, and not CoQ10 or ubiquinone, for those 30 and over.
So what can affect your body’s production of CoQ10 and its conversion to ubiquinol? Quite a few things*…
- Increased metabolic demand
- Oxidative stress
- Insufficient dietary CoQ10 intake
- Shortage of factors required for biosynthesis and ubiquinol conversion
- Potential effects from illness and disease
- Age-related changes in your genes
Taking Statin Drugs or These Other Popular Medications? Supplementing With CoQ10 or Ubiquinol May Make Good Sense
If you are taking statin drugs for your cholesterol, it is essential to include a CoQ10 or ubiquinol supplement in your daily regimen...
In fact, in many European countries, doctors routinely prescribe ubiquinol supplements along with statins.
But there are other medications, too, where ubiquinol or CoQ10 may offer valuable support.
If you are taking any of these commonly used drugs, it’s important to know that supplementing with ubiquinol or CoQ10 may be important for you:
- Acid blockers
- Allergy medicines
- Blood thinners
- Blood pressure drugs
- ACE Inhibitors
- Angiotensin II Receptor Antagonists
- Cholesterol reducers (including fibrates)
- Diabetes medications
- Psychiatric drugs
If you or a loved one is using any of these popular drugs, I urge you to consult with your health care practitioner about starting or continuing a high-quality CoQ10 or ubiquinol supplement.
How Ubiquinol Transformed Aging Mice Into ‘Teenagers’
Japanese researchers at a major medical center decided to take a closer look at ubiquinol’s potential to slow down the mouse aging process.
They chose specially bred mice that age very rapidly to study how CoQ10 and ubiquinol affect aging, compared to a control group of mice that received no supplementation during their lifetimes.
When the mice in all the groups reached the equivalent human age of 90 to 100, the differences between the control group and the ubiquinol groups were dramatic.
While the control mice were near death (as they all should have been), the mice that had received the reduced version of CoQ10, or ubiquinol, over their lifetime were still scampering around like teenage mice!
The only difference between the groups was ubiquinol. Only the mice that received ubiquinol over their entire lifespan showed these slowed aging effects.
This revealing study both surprised and confirmed researchers’ suspicions: Ubiquinol was indeed in a class of its own for its potential benefits against the typical signs of aging.
Why Your Entire Body Will Love My Ubiquinol
We’ve seen how ubiquinol can help slow the aging of mice. What can it do for you?
This same high-quality Ubiquinol provides many potential benefits for you, too:
- Supports optimal heart and cardiovascular health and function*
- Helps boost your energy and stamina levels over the long term*
- Supports optimal energy production in the mitochondria in all of your cells*
- Helps you feel younger and reduces the normal signs of aging by helping to prevent damage caused by oxidative stress and free radicals*
- Supports healthy blood pressure levels that are already in the normal range*
- Enhances the support of your immune and nervous systems*
- Supports the health of your brain, heart, liver and kidneys by helping tissue cells generate energy and protect against damage from free radicals and oxidative stress*
- Support healthy levels of CoQ10 and ubiquinol in your body if you're taking statins or other drugs*
Just one word of caution… Ubiquinol isn’t a stimulant, so please don’t expect a dramatic “surge” in energy immediately after you start taking it.
Rather, as your blood, tissue and organ levels of ubiquinol gradually rise to healthy normal levels, you’ll likely see an increase in your overall energy levels and stamina.*
Why My Ubiquinol Turns CoQ10 Into a Past Memory If You’re Over 30
Please, don’t get me wrong… CoQ10 does an exceptional job of supporting mitochondrial health in younger adults.* I highly recommend it for those under the age of 30.
You have TWO options if you are under 30: CoQ10 or Ubiquinol.
However, as you age, it becomes more important to use the Ubiquinol form for several reasons:
- Ubiquinol is more readily absorbed in your intestinal tract and is considered more “bioavailable” than regular CoQ10*
- Your body can’t make cellular energy for your heart and other vital organs out of conventional CoQ10 – it must first be converted into ubiquinol, a less efficient process. Why wait and take the risk?
- More than 60 research studies show the health benefits of ubiquinol, much of it peer-reviewed, human clinical studies conducted at prestigious universities*
- Studies consistently show Ubiquinol to be the form of CoQ10 that’s easier for your body to use, especially after the age of 30
- It enables you to be less dependent on your body to convert ubiquinone to its active form, ubiquinol. (More than 90 percent of CoQ10 exists as ubiquinol in the plasma of healthy subjects)*
Ubiquinol provides a strong first stage defense against cell-damaging oxidative stress and free radicals to help you reduce the typical signs of normal aging and optimize your health.*
Doesn’t it make sense to give your body the form it prefers, especially as you age?*
How Much Ubiquinol Should YOU Take?
The best way to decide your ideal dose of Ubiquinol is to consider your primary health emphasis and goals. Do you want to:
- Support the health of your mitochondria and energy production at the cellular level throughout your body?*
- Support your CoQ10 and ubiquinol levels because you are taking a cholesterol-lowering drug or other medication that can impact your levels?
- Optimally support your brain health and function by helping tissue cells generate energy and protect against damage from free radicals and oxidative stress?*
- Ensure you have sufficient ubiquinol in your cells and tissue to help support your healthy, active lifestyle?*
If you answer “yes” to more than one primary health emphasis and the suggested doses below differ for each, simply opt for the higher dose.
|Amount of Ubiquinol
||200 mg (2 x 100 mg)
| Males < 30 yrs.
| Males > 30 yrs.
| Females < 30 yrs.
| Females > 30 yrs.
|Statin Use/Heart Health Support
|Brain Health Support
|Initial dose (2 to 3 weeks)
If you are a new Ubiquinol user, I recommend taking a “loading dose” for the first two to three weeks. This will help you achieve rapid, optimal ubiquinol levels in your blood, tissues and organs.*
For best absorption and utilization, take fat-soluble Ubiquinol with food. If you select more than one reason, choose to take the higher dosage.
I recommend dividing your daily amount into two doses: morning and afternoon. We now offer Ubiquinol in two dose sizes for your convenience: 100 mg and 150 mg.
Ideally, you'll want to work with your health care practitioner to confirm your ideal dose. A blood test can measure your CoQ10 levels, which would tell you whether your dose is high enough to keep you within a healthy range.
Don’t Like Swallowing Pills? You Don’t Have to With My Ubiquinol Liquid Pump
According to a recent Harris survey…
- At one time or another, an astonishing 40 percent of American adults experience pill-swallowing difficulties (but don’t usually have the same problem with food)
- Almost twice as many women as men – 51 percent versus 27 percent – have difficulty swallowing pills
- And, surprisingly, only 14 percent inform their doctors of this difficulty
Perhaps you can identify… Maybe you've had problems swallowing capsules or pills at one time or another, or it's become an ongoing struggle.
To help with this issue and for those who simply don't want to – or can’t – take capsules or pills, I've come up with the perfect alternative: my Ubiquinol Liquid Pump.
The unique benefit of my Ubiquinol Liquid Pump lies in the airless pump technology. This advanced technology helps preserve the ubiquinol from oxygen intrusion – one of the biggest factors that may cause the product to oxidize before you finish the container.
To use, simply pump it into a smoothie or onto your favorite food. I suggest adding it to a salad since it tastes similar to olive oil. Each pump of the container provides 10 mg of high-quality ubiquinol.
With My Ubiquinol, You Get My Promise of Quality and Efficacy
As with any supplement I recommend on my site, I have stringent criteria to help ensure you get the potential benefits you’re seeking.
- Contains Kaneka Ubiquinol as the active ingredient, the only genuine, patented ubiquinol, meticulously produced to protect against oxidation.
- Does NOT contain any artificial or bioengineered ingredients.
- Comes from a highly reputable company with some of the strictest quality control and safety standard practices in place.
- Utilizes an exclusive process that uses biological fermentation to deliver pure ubiquinol.
- Comes packaged in hard capsules, rather than air-permeable soft gels, to help protect contents from oxidation. Isn’t it ironic that most ubiquinol products are sold in soft gels? Soft gels allow moisture and oxygen to enter the gel and oxidize the ubiquinol to CoQ10, thus defeating the whole purpose of the ubiquinol.
- Available in two convenient dosage levels: 100 mg and 150 mg capsules, and also in liquid pump form.
- Contains no soy products or beeswax.
This results in a stabilized, high-absorption formula that achieves higher elevations of circulating CoQ10 in your bloodstream – a must for bringing your levels of ubiquinol in your cells, tissues and organs up to healthy normal levels in as short a time as possible.*
If CoQ10 Is Right for You, You Receive the Same Assurance of Quality
Just as my team performed thorough "due diligence" with our ubiquinol supplements, the same holds true for our Liposomal CoQ10 formula for those under age 30.
Packed in protective hard capsules instead of oxygen-permeable soft gels, our Liposomal CoQ10:
- Utilizes liposomal technology for higher-bioavailability potential to help CoQ10 gain entry across your gut membrane to its target organs and cells.*
- Incorporates phospholipids from sunflower lecithin to help protect your cell membranes and aid in the formation of liposomes in the stomach.*
- Comes from a world-leading quality manufacturer with over a century of experience and innovative delivery technologies.
With this advanced liposomal technology, you don’t need to rely on your digestive system to break the CoQ10 down into absorbable fragments as it must with other CoQ10s on the market today.
And with our Liposomal CoQ10, you know you’re receiving a highly absorbable formula with no artificial or bioengineered ingredients, with the same lifetime satisfaction guarantee as our Ubiquinol (please see complete details below).
Always remember... please make sure any supplement you choose is solidly backed by a manufacturer who practices the highest quality standards.
Treat Your Cells to the Finest Nature Can Offer... Order Our Ubiquinol or Liposomal CoQ10 Now!
Our Ubiquinol and Liposomal CoQ10 supplements play an important role in providing the proper foundation to help you:
- Boost your energy and stamina levels*
- Protect your mitochondria from free radical and oxidative assault*
- Support the health of your brain and cardiovascular system*
- Reduce the normal signs of aging so you can feel younger*
- Enhance the support of your immune and nervous systems*
- Support your CoQ10 levels if you're taking a statin drug*
Isn’t it time you “energized” your life?* Order Ubiquinol or Liposomal CoQ10 today – your heart and cells will thank you!