I cannot stress enough the emphasis I placed on the quality of the Mercola Liposomal Vitamin C formula.
My team and I spent over 18 months doing our due diligence with the chosen manufacturer, Capsugel, before agreeing to any form of partnership.
And I wasn't just satisfied to read and hear about Capsugel's incredible innovation and quality processes, I personally traveled there myself to witness them first-hand.
Just as you closely review credentials when you're hiring a contractor or an employee, it's wise to highly scrutinize the credentials of the company making your supplements... and that's exactly what I did.
In choosing Capsugel to produce my Liposomal Vitamin C formula, careful attention was paid to their quality processes… so you would have the very best vitamin C product I could find to complement a healthful diet.
Here is just some of the history behind this innovative company…
- Developed the concept of sealing a capsule without "banding" in response to consumer safety concerns in the late 1980s
- Spent more than 15 years developing the unique "Licaps®" capsule design and processes
- Successfully received cGMP certification for its facility in France in 2003
- Has been a world-leader in capsule manufacturing for more than a century with 10 manufacturing sites running 24/7 in the Americas, Asia, and Europe
- Manufactures over 50% of all two-piece capsules out there today with more than 180 billion capsules produced on an annual basis
You can have peace-of-mind knowing that my team and I have made a well thought-out and thoroughly-investigated choice of manufacturer for providing you a high-quality product.
And here’s more important advantages of the unique capsule used to deliver Liposomal Vitamin C…