"Warning: Your Microwave Oven
Could be Zapping Your Health..."
Quickly Discover the Wholesome and Mouthwatering Way to Cook Your Food that I Wouldn't be Without in My Own Kitchen
When it comes to convenience, few devices can compare to the microwave. It's estimated that over 90% of homes in America have them.
But I have not had a microwave in my kitchen for over 15 years. Considering my passion for new technology, this probably comes as a surprise to many of you.
While I'm all about efficiency and saving time, I simply can't justify the saving time if it damages health.
You know I wouldn't advise you to regularly eat at fast food restaurants, so why would I advise you to use fast cooking methods if it were to cause comparable health damage. But you've probably been told by experts that microwaves are safe, so ...
Just What Is Wrong With Your Microwave?
Throw Away Your Dangerous Microwave Now -- The Economical Turbo Oven that I Use Cooks Fast and Healthy.
If you are familiar with homeopathy you will instantly realize the problem. Microwaves heat your food by causing it to resonate at very high frequencies. While this can effectively heat your food it also causes a change in the chemical structure of the food that can lead to health problems.
Heating food can cause problems by itself but when you heat it with microwaves you have the additional problem of the creation of negative homeopathic frequencies that further devitalize your food. This is one of the explanations for the following observations:
- A study published in the November 2003 issue of The Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture found that broccoli "zapped" in the microwave with a little water lost up to 97 percent of the beneficial antioxidant chemicals it contains. By comparison, steamed broccoli lost 11 percent or fewer of its antioxidants.
- When microwaving, carcinogenic toxins could be leached from your plastic and paper plates or covers and mix with your food.
- The temperature of microwaved food can become extremely hot, at temperatures high enough to cause burns or steam buildup that could explode -- this is especially risky with baby bottles. Plus, microwaving can break down the essential disease-fighting ability of breast milk to protect your baby.
- A 1991 lawsuit involving a woman who had hip surgery and died because the blood used in her blood transfusion was warmed in a microwave. Blood is routinely warmed before transfusions, but not by microwave. The microwave altered the blood and it killed the woman.
Rapid Safe Cooking Alternative to Microwaves
I don't cook most of my food but when I do the Turbo Oven is the oven I use to heat or cook my food.
If you are panicked at the thought of living without your microwave, you can relax because the Aroma Turbo Oven makes it easy to say goodbye to your microwave for good! The Turbo Oven makes cooking healthier foods easier than ever before.
Not only does the Turbo Oven eliminate the need to cook with additional fats such as oil and butter, it also prepares delicious and healthy meals that are full of nutrients in half the time of traditional ovens.
Here's what the Turbo Oven can do for you:
- Broil, bake, fry, roast, boil, grill and steam your favorite foods to perfection.
- Cook your food in 25-30% less time than a conventional oven.
- Save big on electricity -- the Turbo Oven uses 80% less energy than your conventional oven.
- Spare the valuable nutrients in your food - compared to microwave cooking, there's no contest, the Turbo Oven is the clear winner.
- Cook with less trans-fat -- unhealthy oils drip away from food as they cook.
- Enjoy foods like never before -- pot roast, chicken, vegetables -- you name it -- they all come out tender, juicier, more evenly cooked and bursting with flavor!
Its true, the Turbo Oven is not as fast as your microwave -- nothing is. And, for those of you who need more convincing to give up that microwave, you might want to consider what it is you are actually giving up.
If You Knew More About Your Microwave -- You Would Get Rid of It
Are you among the millions of people everyday exchanging your health for the convenience of microwave ovens? Before you use your microwave one more time, you might want to consider some facts.
The Nazis are credited with inventing the first microwaves. Known first as radiomissors, they were used for preparation of meals on a mass scale during the invasion of Russia -- thus eliminating the logistical problem of cooking fuels. After the war, the Russians had retrieved some of these microwave ovens and conducted thorough research on their biological effects. So alarmed by what they learned, the Russians banned microwave ovens in 1976.
By far the most compelling evidence supporting the dangers of microwaves comes from a highly regarded study done by Dr. Hans Hertel, a Swiss food scientist, who concluded that microwave cooking significantly altered food's nutrients -- so significantly that participants' blood changes suggested deterioration.
Not surprisingly, Dr. Hertel's study was met with great resistance from those with much to lose. After a gag order by a Swiss trade organization was removed, his study was finally published in 1992. Dr. Hertel's startling findings showed that microwave cooking resulted in:
- Increased cholesterol levels
- Decreased leukocytes, or white blood cells, which can suggest poisoning
- Decreased numbers of red blood cells
- Production of radiolytic compounds (compounds unknown in nature)
- Decreased hemoglobin levels, which could indicate anemic tendencies
This study says it all -- it's time to start living without your microwave. After only a few days of cooking with the Turbo Oven, you won't miss it one bit.
How Does The Turbo Oven Work?
When you use the Turbo Oven your food is cooked from all around instead of from the top and bottom. Ordinary
convection ovens come with top and bottom heating elements and sometimes a third element to help heat the air that is circulated around the food. Aroma's Turbo Oven only uses the so-called "third" heating element to cook food with out relying on the direct heat provided by other heating elements -- minimizing the risk of scorching the surface of food while leaving the inside raw.
Circulating hot air creates more even cooking. When you cook with the Turbo Oven, hot air is moving all around the oven, eliminating hot and cool spots for more even cooking. The even heating feature is ideal for cooking dishes like roasts, creating an all-over browning, rather than just on top.
Practice "The Rule of 25": When baking with a convection oven, turn down the temperature by about 25 degrees and cook to the normal length. When roasting meats, don't change the temperature, simply cut the cook time by about 25%. Internal temperature should always be the guide as to when a cut of meat has been properly cooked. The outside of the meat will be browned and seared while the inside of the roast will remain tender and juicy.
The Turbo Oven is quick and easy to clean. It is equipped with a tempered glass bowl for cooking that you'll find easy to clean. When standard convection ovens become grimy, they are next to impossible to clean. The Turbo Oven eliminates this problem with the easy to clean detachable bowl. Plus, it continues to provide you with quality meals as if it were brand new.
With the Turbo Oven All of Your Favorite Foods Become More Nutritious
The fact of the matter is consuming saturated fats, trans fats, and dietary cholesterol all contribute to raise blood cholesterol levels to dangerous levels. Preparing foods with supplemental fats increases the consumption of these unhealthy fats.
Additionally, fats have high energy densities compared to other types of foods. The intake of extra fats can contribute to the consumption of more calories than your body would typically use -- thereby contributing significantly to weight problems. Because Aroma's Turbo Oven eliminates the need to cook with additional fats, food can come out healthier whether deep-fried, pan fried, or sautéed.
Studies have shown that nutrients are lost the longer the food is cooked, as well as when it is boiled in a liquid that is later discarded. The Turbo Oven allows you to cook without boiling, and it allows you to cook quickly, which minimizes the loss of nutrients. With the Turbo Oven you get healthier, more nutritious meals in half the time. More importantly, Aroma's Turbo Oven makes is much easier for you to prepare healthy and nutritious meals for your whole family.
The Turbo Oven Saves You Time and Energy!
In addition to the added health you'll enjoy from your Turbo Oven, you will also enjoy more free time and save energy as you are preparing meals. Cooking with the Turbo Oven requires only a short preparation of the food before it is inserted into the oven for cooking.
As soon as the Turbo Oven is set to cooking, it does not require any further attention until the food is done. The Turbo Oven cooks food considerably faster than a traditional oven. With the Turbo Oven, you can cook a whole chicken as quick as 45 minutes whereas a traditional oven could take you up to 2 hours. You can cook entire meals in half the time and have more time to do the things you love rather than wait on dinner.
The Turbo Oven uses up to 80% less energy than standard ovens used in the home. So, you will not only reduce cooking time by 50%, but you will save money on energy costs too. It is the ultimate product for providing quick, healthy meals that are energy efficient, and most of all, EASY.
Why You Will Find the Aroma Turbo Oven in My Kitchen
If you've owned a convection oven the past, you might have been underwhelmed with it. However, just recently, manufacturers have rediscovered the real value of convection cooking, and some of the new ovens out today reflect that. When shopping for your convection oven, here are some important guidelines to keep in mind:
- If it functions as a toaster oven too, then it isn't big enough to give you the full benefits of convection cooking.
- Bigger countertop convection ovens are about 18 to 22 inches wide and 14 to 18 inches deep. For these, you will need plenty of counter space because these ovens get fairly hot and need a few inches of breathing room around them.
- Some ovens vent directly into your kitchen, so you might have lingering odors after cooking a roast.
- Check the interior -- many ovens are not equipped with an easy-to-clean interior.
- Beware of microwave/convection ovens. These are primarily designed as microwave ovens; some can function as convection ovens alone, but most supplement convection with microwaves.
The Aroma Turbo Oven is a convenient countertop oven that produces excellent results in 25-30% less time than a conventional radiant oven. When you use the Turbo Oven, you can effortlessly broil, bake, fry, roast, grill and steam your favorite foods to perfection. But this is only the beginning, here are some of the other reasons you'll love the Turbo Oven as much as I do:
- Food cooks more completely
- Promotes low-fat cooking by eliminating the need for additional cooking fats. Plus oils drip away from food during cooking
- Meat sears quickly on the outside, sealing in juices
- Hot air circulation makes baked goods rise higher
- Uses 80% less energy than conventional ovens
- Easy to clean
- Won't heat up the kitchen like conventional ovens
- Capacity: 10.76 quarts
If you've never owned a convection often before, you will have to make some minor adjustments when cooking. But it won't take long to get the feel for cooking with the Turbo Oven. And if you're like me, you'll be so satisfied with the results -- you'll be hooked! As with any new product, be sure to read the directions for the Turbo Oven carefully before using.
Cook Smarter -- Order Your Turbo Oven Today!
The Turbo Oven has everything you'll need to make more nutritious meals in much less time. This amazing oven is your ticket to healthier and more convenient meals for your whole family. The Turbo Oven costs only $84.95 plus shipping -- a ridiculously low price when you consider all that you are getting. Your Turbo Oven comes complete with:
- Upper and lower racks that allow you to cook a complete meal all at once
- Break resistant glass detachable cooking bowl that ensures temperature stability
- Durable cool-touch handles and base
You can cook just about anything in the Turbo Oven -- from succulent vegetables to evenly cooked well-browned meats. The Turbo Oven is so easy to use that you'll want to use it every day. To get comfortable using the Turbo Oven all you have to do is start using it. And the easiest way to start is by experimenting with your favorite recipes!
Aroma Turbo Oven
Out of Stock Notice: Due to high demand, these products are temporarily out of stock. We expect to have a supply soon, so please keep posted. Thank you for supporting Mercola.com!
- Aroma Turbo Oven AST-900E: 1 unit
I am so confident that you will be more than satisfied with your purchase of
Turbo Oven, I am providing my 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee so you can try it out!
The 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee allows you to try an item for 30 days. If, at any time during those 30 days, you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you may return Turbo Oven for store credit (less shipping charges). If the product has not been opened or used, you can receive a full refund* (less shipping charges).
Click Here for Full Return Policy Details
Toll Free: 877-985-2695 | Int'l Customers : 847-252-4355
MON - FRI (7am - 8pm CST) | SAT - SUN (8am - 5pm CST)