"Finally, You Can Enjoy Safe & Delicious Fish"
Fish is an outstanding source of high-quality protein, and certain varieties are high in antioxidants and healthy omega-3 fatty acids such as DHA and EPA, but some types can be sources of toxins and dangerously high levels of mercury, too.
This isn't just my opinion… many expert physicians, health organizations and even government agencies have issued similar warnings.
Because certain types of fish deserve a center spot in a healthy diet, I have made it my mission to locate a truly clean source – a source of fish that's low in toxins and major health risks.
Now I'm pleased to announce that my search has revealed not just one variety of healthy fish – but several.
After extensive research with the help of an independent lab, and of course, test-tasting the fish in a variety of recipes, I can now confidently and enthusiastically recommend a brand of truly wild-caught Alaskan and Pacific Northwest fish to you!
Discover How You Can Benefit from Vital Choice
Vital Choice Wild Seafood offers many major benefits to you:
- The tastiest and most dependably safe fish I've found yet (their salmon contains 25 times LESS mercury than what's allowed under FDA rules)
- Their Wild Red Salmon is far higher in antioxidants (including astaxanthin) and essential omega-3s with EPA and DHA than any other food, and among the highest of all fish
- Excellent sources of high-quality protein
- Free of antibiotics, pesticides, synthetic coloring agents, growth hormones and GMOs
And now, to make it easier than ever for you to enjoy wild-caught fish as a regular part of your diet, you can now order it directly from Mercola.com and we will ship it to you at no extra charge!* (*Continental U.S. only; Alaska and Hawaii delivery extra).
Harvested With Conscience from the Purest Waters on Earth
What makes Vital Choice fish so superior?
Simply, they capture the fresh-caught quality of fine, sustainably harvested Alaskan salmon and other Alaskan and northwest Pacific fish by cleaning and flash-freezing within hours of harvest.
Finding high-quality salmon can be difficult. Just because the label reads “wild,” you can’t always be sure...
Investigations by The New York Times and a leading product-testing consumer magazine revealed that much of the salmon sold as “wild” is actually farmed fish.
Vital Choice accepts and offers for sale only the very best, truly wild seafood. In fact, less than 1% of wild Alaskan salmon meets their strict standards. After over 50 years of combined fishing experience, its founder and executive staff know where to get the best, most carefully handled wild salmon and seafood, at the best price possible.
The native Alaskan fisheries supplying their fish are certified sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council (identified by the blue MSC logo) or the State of Alaska, so you’re assured of not only the best fish, but you’ll be supporting a healthy, sustainable environment, too.
From Flash-Frozen Filets to Canned Wild Red Sockeye
Salmon – Choose One or Sample Several!
With our exciting new menu of selections, you can take your pick of Alaskan Sockeye Salmon whole or portioned filets, Alaskan Halibut and Cod, and Alaskan Wild Salmon Burgers and Patties.
Can’t choose? We also offer handy Sampler Combo packages of assorted premium Wild Salmon, Wild Sockeye, Alaskan Salmon and Halibut, Alaskan Wild Smoked Salmon, and Alaskan White Fish Sampler of delicious halibut, cod, and sablefish.
Vital Choice’s Alaskan Halibut comes to you in 6 oz. skinless, boneless portions – ready for your culinary touch! The fine, mild flavor of this light but luscious delicacy is sure to impress even the most discerning tastes.
If you prefer to stock your salmon on your pantry shelves, Vital Choice’s Canned Wild Red Sockeye Salmon is immediately packaged after harvesting using state-of-the-art techniques that require no freezing, ensuring freshness and a rich taste.
Canned Wild Red Sockeye Salmon makes a superior addition to any recipe calling for tuna, as it is far safer, and contains ten times the calcium and four times the omega-3s present in canned tuna.
Get Ready for the Ultimate Treat – King Salmon Candy!
Vital Choice’s story says it best about this deliciously moist, sweet-and-smoky Salmon "Candy"...
“We take some of our premium line-caught King Salmon harvested by hand when fat content peaks, de-bone this incomparably oil-rich fish, brine it in salt and brown sugar, and smoke it to succulent perfection with alder wood.”
King salmon are the perfect species for Salmon Candy because of their natural high levels of high body fat. These huge fish must struggle against strong currents over long distances to spawn, so they devour a rich diet at sea in preparation for their arduous journey upriver.
King Salmon Candy come packed as 2 to 3 de-boned strips per 5 oz. package and are prepared without nitrites or artificial additives and preservatives.
If you’re longing for a unique and healthy treat, you’ll find Vital Choice’s King Salmon Candy included in our Alaskan Wild Smoked Salmon Sampler package.
You've Never Tasted Bacon Until You've Tried
Wild Salmon Bacon
Love bacon, but don't care for additive-loaded pork or turkey strips? Vital Choice's Wild Alaskan Salmon Bacon might be your perfect choice.
Hand-crafted on the Kenai Peninsula in Alaska, this Salmon Bacon is all natural without MSG, gluten, additives or preservatives.
Sliced into firm, hearty strips, it cooks up crispy without a fishy smell. Infused with wood smoke and maple syrup, Salmon Bacon tastes great with eggs or add it to your favorite BLT.
Packed in a 12-oz. package, Wild Alaska Salmon Bacon ships to you frozen. A guilt-free nutritional powerhouse, each 2 oz. serving contains 13 g. of protein and 334 mg omega-3 fatty acids.
"How Do I Place My Order?"
A full selection of wild-caught Alaskan and Pacific Northwest fish is now available directly from Mercola.com. You can place your Vital Choice order online or by phone, just like any other Mercola product order.
Please keep these important guidelines in mind when you order:
- Because we are shipping frozen products, we can only ship your order on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays (excluding holidays) to ensure your product arrives on a weekday (so it's still frozen upon arrival). We won't ship a frozen product over the weekend for quality and safety reasons.
- Your order will arrive via USPS or FedEx packed in a recyclable expanded polystyrene foam container with dry ice at no additional cost to you. Because your order stays cool for hours, you don't need to be home when it arrives!
- We provide FREE Shipping to continental US addresses! Alaskan and Hawaiian perishable orders will be charged a $19.95 surcharge or 10% of value if it exceeds $200.
Your expected arrival date depends upon your order date. All orders placed Thursday through Sunday will be shipped on Monday or Tuesday of the following week.
For best results, I recommend thawing your frozen product in your refrigerator if you plan to prepare it in the next one to two days. Otherwise, please store in your freezer until use.
Take Your Pick… Treat Yourself to What I Consider
"The Best of the Best" SAFE Salmon and
White Fish Today
Whether you prefer Wild Sockeye filets, Wild Smoked Salmon, Cold Smoked Sockeye Lox, Alaskan Salmon Jerky, Alaskan Halibut, Canned Wild Red Salmon, or any of the other mouth-watering products I’ve described above, I highly encourage you to try this highly nutritious and safe fish, and to make it a regular part of your diet.
As you know by now, nothing matters more than what you put into your body, and this is truly some of the best food on earth.
Yes, this fish may cost more than what you'll find in conventional grocery stores due to its harvesting methods and clean, toxin-free source.
However, I can assure you that if you could find true wild red salmon (and halibut) like this (and lab-tested to ensure its safety) in a specialty seafood store, these products might be a bargain.
Take your pick… order today… and get ready to feast on some of the finest our seas have to offer.
** Free Shipping to US Only. Some Restrictions Apply.
Vital Choice Salmon contains less than .1ppm of mercury.
I am so confident that you will be more than satisfied with your purchase of Wild Red Salmon, I am providing my 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee so you can try it!
The 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee allows you to try an item for 30 days. If, at any time during those 30 days, you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you may return the Wild Red Salmon for store credit (less shipping charges). If the product has not been opened or used, you can receive a full refund* (less shipping charges).
Click Here for Full Return Policy Details
** Shipping Restrictions:
- We do not ship Frozen Salmon products outside the Continental US (including Alaska and Hawaii) or to P.O. Boxes.
- Frozen Salmon products are shipped separately and cannot be expedited.
- Non-perishable products will follow our Flat Rate Shipping Method.
- These products are only shipped on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. This is done to ensure your product arrives on a weekday.
- Any orders placed between Thursday and Sunday will be shipped the following Monday.
- Orders will arrive within 3 days of ship date.
- Orders are shipped via USPS or FedEx.
- Non-perishable products will follow our Flat Rate Shipping Method and will arrive separately from the Frozen Salmon products.
- Frozen Salmon products are packed in insulated Styrofoam coolers with enough dry ice to preserve them for the duration of the shipping time.
Toll Free: 877-985-2695 | Int'l Customers : 847-252-4355
MON - FRI (7am - 8pm CST) | SAT - SUN (8am - 5pm CST)