If you're currently taking or considering taking a multivitamin with a recommended serving size of only one pill a day, you're pretty much wasting your time.
It's very doubtful that any single pill can pack enough vitamins and minerals to truly make any real difference in complementing your healthy diet.
Producers of multivitamins have come up with some pretty amazing ways to compress ingredients, but not to this extreme… not down to where a single tablet provides you the vitamin and mineral levels you need.
And speaking of minerals, many producers of one-per-day vitamins don't even bother including essential minerals like potassium or magnesium in adequate enough amounts to really make a difference.
What about other nutrients from sources like vegetables, fruits, and herbs? Shouldn't they be blended into your multi as well? I certainly think so.
But it's also vitally important to know when to take your multivitamin. To maximize your multivitamin's benefits, you should take a few tablets first thing in the morning and with lunch, or with an early dinner to help optimize your nutrient absorption.
Before we jump further into all the nutrients I believe should go into a multi, let's first take a closer look at why all multivitamins are not created equal.
Some may in fact have little impact on your health. So remember, you must be very cautious when choosing a product to ensure that your multivitamin benefits and does not harm your health.
Why You Should Avoid Certain Synthetic Forms of Vitamins Like the Plague…
In my opinion, if you shop for your supplements at discount stores, you may be seriously shortchanging yourself because many of those products typically use cheap synthetic isolate forms.
Instead of seeking a good multivitamin, millions of people take certain forms of synthetic vitamins, which do very little to support their optimal health.
You see, certain synthetic forms of vitamins are partial vitamins, combined with other chemicals. They're completely different than vitamins from whole, real food.
When you remove a part from the whole, you get "synthetic," "isolated," or "fractionated" pieces of the whole, but it's simply not the same.
Here are four major problems with these synthetic-only vitamins…
- Nature intended for you to consume food in WHOLE form because all the vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and enzymes are together in one package. They work synergistically to give your body the nutrition it requires for optimal health.
- Your body only absorbs a percentage of these synthetic forms of vitamins and minerals - and it utilizes even less. You get the best bioavailability in combination whole food form.
- Synthetic vitamins often give you massive quantities of some nutrients (usually the most inexpensive ones) and insufficient quantities of others.
- You may experience side effects of certain synthetic vitamins because the form of the vitamin is not the natural form.
You've heard me say it before… Fast food and a sedentary lifestyle can be a disaster for your health. Don't let your multivitamin add to the collateral damage.
In fact, you want to be sure your multivitamin benefits you and offers a real and significant contribution to your health, especially if you've already adopted healthy lifestyle practices.
Who Doesn't Want to Feel Great All the Time?
One thing you can do to optimize your health and feel great is to maximize your immune system's capabilities.
Because face it -- everybody wants to feel good all the time, don't they?
Now is the time to start moving toward a healthier diet and lifestyle. Start today, by adding just one raw vegetable per day to your diet… a small, doable step toward your better health.
Why make these changes today?
Because, ideally, it is best to receive all your nutrition from high-quality unprocessed foods. In fact, before focusing on finding a good multivitamin, I highly recommend evaluating your diet and your lifestyle first.
If you are eating a wholesome diet composed of raw fruits and vegetables, grass-fed meats, and raw dairy from reliable sources, then you may have little need for a multivitamin.
Unfortunately, if you're like most people, you may find it impractical or impossible to eat right all the time.
Therefore, even when you take the steps of adding raw veggies to your diet and getting some exercise and vitamin D from sunshine, you still might want to supplement with a high-quality multivitamin every day -- just to be sure you’re getting well-balanced and optimal nutrition.
Plus, even if you do well with your diet choices, there is another important factor that involves the actual food supply itself…
Up to 50% of the Nutrient Value of Your Food May Be Lost From the Start
A number of carefully controlled studies have provided startling evidence that by the time food reaches your table, serious nutrient content could already be lost.
Some estimates report the nutrient value lost at over 50%!
This is largely the result of conventional farming methods that rely heavily on chemical fertilizers and pesticides, which deplete the soil of nutrients… nutrients that must be absorbed by plants in order to be passed on to you.
And it does not necessarily end there.
In many cases, it's likely you unknowingly further deplete the nutrients in your food -- just by the way you prepare it. For most food, cooking it will seriously impair its nutritional value.
So, realizing that you cannot always obtain the whole unprocessed foods you need -- and knowing how easy it is for valuable nutrients to be destroyed -- you now know why I believe adding a good multivitamin to complement your diet is a sound move.
What Can a High-Quality Multivitamin Do for You?
While I cannot endorse taking a supplement in place of living a healthy lifestyle, it is true that a good multivitamin benefits your optimal health.
A high-quality multivitamin helps promote your strong immune system, building up your body’s defenses.*
Here's the stringent criteria I used to find you a high-quality, high-potency multivitamin:
- Must be produced by a highly reputable company with the highest-quality control manufacturing practices in place -- I focused on quality as a higher priority than quantity.
- Must go beyond RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance) and RDI (Recommended Daily Intake) guidelines for certain vitamins -- In my opinion, RDA/RDI amounts define the lower limits of daily nutrient intake. I wanted the best nutrient formula to promote your optimal nutrition.
- Must include the added bonus of essential minerals -- Minerals add their unique layer of nutritional support.* Many high-potency multivitamins with rich vitamin concentrations lack important minerals.
Why You Shouldn’t Settle for Inferior Quality Multivitamins
When I first started my investigation, I was absolutely shocked at the low quality demonstrated by so many companies. That's why I researched for many months to identify what I believe are the absolute best supplement manufacturers in the U.S. today.
The lab I chose has won outstanding awards on numerous occasions:
- One of the awards received by this lab was the 5-Star Gold Medal of Achievement for several of its supplements. The independent research firm, NutriSearch Corporation, issued this top award to the lab in its Comparative Guide to Nutritional Supplements.
- Of the over 1,500 products evaluated, only 4 laboratories received this top award.
Why Multivitamin +Plus Vital Minerals Stands Out From the Rest
Let's take a closer look at some key nutrients in Multivitamin +Plus Vital Minerals that are often missing from other multivitamins (or found in such low amounts that their effectiveness is highly limited):
Calcium -- To provide a high-level of support for your skeletal system, I chose to include an optimum amount of calcium in the formula.* My main reason for doing this was that, as you age, your need for calcium becomes more and more important to promote healthy bones.* But too much calcium also can lead to bone and joint problems as well.
My Multivitamin +Plus Vital Minerals formula provides 250 mg of calcium to complement your healthy diet.
Magnesium -- Scientific studies have reported that magnesium is helpful in supporting your lungs and overall pulmonary system.* But some lower-potency multivitamins don't include this critical ingredient.
Other research shows that magnesium intake promotes bone density health.* It also helps maintain your muscular and nervous systems.* And it helps support a healthy heart, and your energy needs.*
Potassium -- This important mineral helps regulate your circulatory system and promotes your heart health.*
In addition, research has shown that potassium is another important element in your bone density health.* As you age, bone density becomes an important element in your overall health.*
These minerals provide you with significant health-supporting value in complementing your diet.* They're part of the added formula that clearly makes Multivitamin +Plus Vital Minerals the optimum combination for you.
High-Potency Antioxidant Formula to Help You Balance Out Free Radicals*
First of all, I made every effort working with the award-winning lab to ensure that as many nutrients as possible ended up directly linked to their whole food source. To me, this became crucial in providing you a top-notch supplement.
Multivitamin +Plus provides you with a highly concentrated daily supplement containing more than 50 nutritional ingredients... all in a special herbal food base.
One of the challenges your body faces every day is combating free radicals.
Free radicals are highly reactive molecules and fragments of molecules that may impact your body at your cellular level.
Free radicals constantly attack your body proteins, carbohydrates, fats, and DNA, and can cause potentially serious health concerns unless they are kept in check. Every cell in your body suffers an estimated 10,000 free radical hits each day. Your body does its best to fight back -- in what is an actual battlefield at the cellular level.
To help balance the effects of free radicals, Multivitamin +Plus Vital Minerals provides you with high-potency amounts of an exclusive antioxidant formula that includes:*
- Beta-carotene -- healthy vision and immune system support*
- Vitamin C -- promotes tissue growth and repair, and healthy gums*
- Vitamin D3 -- supports heart, bone, vascular, and immune system health*
- Vitamin E -- helps support your muscular system*
- Selenium -- bolsters your healthy immune system*
- L-cysteine -- supports your immune and respiratory systems*
- Lutein -- helps promote your healthy vision*
- Lycopene -- supports your immune system*
- Red wine proanthocyanidins -- provides cardiovascular support*
- And select extracts and powders from over 25 fruits, vegetables, and herbs
Plus, there is even more…
Multivitamin +Plus Vital Minerals Provides You an Incredible Formula Based on Vegetables, Fruits, Herbs, and Green Foods
In addition to the outstanding nutrients already discussed, the Multivitamin +Plus Vital Minerals formula includes a health-promoting blend of vegetables, fruits, herbs, and green foods…
Plus, a highly bioavailable form was used to ensure you could take full advantage of these nutrients.*
Now you can see for yourself the highly beneficial ingredients included in the total Multivitamin +Plus Vital Minerals formula.
Over 2,000 mg of nutrients based on vegetables, fruits, herbs and green foods are intentionally included in the Multivitamin +Plus Vital Minerals formula... nutrients that promote your optimal health in the following ways:*
||Your Body Systems Supported and Promoted*
|Red wine proanthocyanidins
||Urinary tract and immune
||Digestive and immune
|Green tea extract
|Sprouted barley juice
||Immune and anti-aging
||Prostate and immune
||Circulation and immune
||Nervous and tissue
||Cardiovascular and immune
|Green papaya extract
||Digestive and skin
||Immune and lungs
||Respiratory and digestive
||Circulatory and immune
||Vascular and immune
And there's an additional 700 mg of my vegetable and fruit base, further promoting your optimal health, including:
- Kale -- provides healthy prostate support*
- Spinach -- helps support your cardiovascular and immune systems*
- Carrot -- assists optimal vision and cholesterol level*
- Radish -- supports your digestive, respiratory, and nervous systems*
- Celery -- provides you with skeletal and nervous system support*
- Apricot -- promotes your respiratory and immune systems*
- Blackberry -- helps support your digestive and immune systems*
- Cranberry -- supports your urinary tract and cardiovascular system*
- Grape -- promotes healthy circulation and cholesterol level*
- Pineapple -- provides healthy respiratory and digestive support*
And now we've added a significant enhancement to our Multivitamin +Plus Vital Minerals...
We've Added What I Consider a Superior Form of Folic Acid to Help Ensure You Don't Get Cheated
Folic acid, or folate, an important member of the B-vitamin family, plays many important roles in your body. Folic acid:
- Helps maintain normal blood homocysteine levels*
- Helps nourish the brain and supports mood*
- Supports protein metabolism*
- Supports energy production*
- Promotes normal formation and functioning of red and white blood cells*
For folic acid to perform all of these crucial duties in your body, it must first be activated into the biologically active form – L-5-MTHF. This is the form that's most usable by your body and the form that's able to cross the blood-brain barrier to carry out important brain functions.*
However, the form most commonly added to nutritional supplements is folic acid. And here's the problem: nearly half of the population has difficulty converting folic acid to the bioactive 5-MTHF form because of a genetic reduction in enzyme activity.
So if you have a reduced ability to metabolize folic acid, you may have less-than-optimal cardiovascular health. Using a 5-MTHF form of folic acid may help.*
Metafolin®, a patented form of 5-MTHF, is:
- The form of folate that's preferred by your body
- More reliably bioavailable and biologically active than folic acid
- The only folate that can cross the blood-brain barrier
And now you'll find Metafolin® -- instead of folic acid – in Multivitamin +Plus Vital Minerals.
Warning: A Multivitamin Overloaded With Nutrients May Do You More Harm Than Good
Now, I'll be the first to admit that coming up with my own special high-potency formula was a major challenge -- and took quite a bit of time. This was necessary because indiscriminately throwing a number of nutrients together could actually cause more harm than good.
How could that be?
Well, certain amounts and types of nutrients need to be carefully measured to avoid any potential toxic buildup once they are consumed.
The bottom line... not all nutrients in certain amounts work all that well together. In fact, a sort of competition can occur between some nutrients.
So, much attention was directed to prevent this from occurring in Multivitamin +Plus Vital Minerals.
Multivitamin +Plus Vital Minerals has been carefully evaluated and selected, each ingredient has been chosen for its:*
- Proper nutrient balance -- just like too little of a nutrient does not provide you any real benefits, too much can potentially do you more harm than good
- Absorbability -- the key to promoting your health is absorbing as much of the nutrient as possible
- Competitive relationship with other nutrients -- a complex evaluation is performed by the scientists to make sure the amounts and types of nutrients work well together to benefit you
- Allergenic potential -- careful selection and measurement of the nutrient to investigate potential allergy issues
- Long-term safety -- any potential toxic buildup balanced out
Order the High-Potency Multivitamin That I Designed With Your Needs in Mind
Remember, don't be fooled by the nutrient amounts, or an unusually low cost (could mean synthetic nutrients used), or RDA (required daily allowance) claims by the manufacturer.
This information may be totally misleading. You could be not only wasting your time and hard-earned money, but not taking proper control of your health as well.
By now, I’m hoping you are as convinced as I am that Multivitamin +Plus Vital Minerals is the ideal high-potency multivitamin available today. Not only is Multivitamin +Plus Vital Minerals rich in balanced vitamins and essential minerals, the manufacturer that produces it adheres to the strictest quality standards.
This is a winning combination like no other I've seen.
Remember, I am always striving to produce the best possible products for you. There's simply no reason to settle for second best.
Multivitamin +Plus Vital Minerals is an exclusive formula offered through my site—and I worked hard to deliver all the high-potency vitamins and essential minerals you need while keeping the price reasonable at the same time.
Compare a single bottle of Multivitamin +Plus Vital Minerals to all the different supplements you'd have to purchase separately to get all the ingredients you'll get in this one convenient high-potency product. The cost of all those separate supplements could be more than double your investment in my formula!
Plus, you really should consider Multivitamin +Plus Vital Minerals part of your healthy food budget, not a separate supplement.
After all, I worked closely with the lab to have this formula specifically designed to complement your healthy diet... not to be separated from it.
Perhaps there are some processed foods you're buying that you could phase out to help better balance your healthy diet.
I also now offer special multivitamin packs designed specifically for men’s and women’s individual needs. Each pack comes with two additional supplements that I believe truly complement Multivitamin +Plus Vital Minerals.
Since heart disease is one of the leading health concerns among men, I’ve added L-Arginine for cardiovascular health support to the men’s pack. I’ve also added Saw Palmetto with Lycopene for men’s prostate health.*
In the women’s pack, I included Breast Health Formula*, which includes eight crucial ingredients for breast health support. And for women’s thyroid health, the pack includes Iodine, which supports thyroid function, since women are at a greater risk for thyroid disease than men.*
Whichever pack is best for you, when you take Multivitamin +Plus Vital Minerals, I sincerely believe that you're taking an important step in complementing and optimizing your diet – so order yours now and start to Take Control of Your Health.