"If Your Pet is Deficient in This Nutrient,
It Means His Heart, Brain, Immune System and
Other Vital Organs Could Be Robbed of Essential Energy"
Your pet's body depends on this nutrient to help tame free radicals, support heart health, and supply energy to cells. Problem is... your pet's ability to make this crucial substance declines with age. How can you help support his cells, tissues and organs?
Your pet's body requires cellular energy to properly function. Not only does energy keep your pet alive and active, it also promotes health in many ways you can't even see.
It’s easy to know when your pet has plenty of energy. He has a hearty appetite, he’s eager to play, and he seems content.
Energy levels are closely linked to overall health. So, naturally, younger animals tend to be full of vitality and generally enjoy a high level of health.
But what about when your pet reaches ‘middle age’ and beyond and begins showing signs of less youthful vigor or less-than-optimal health? Even if your companion is still active... How can you know all is okay on the inside? How can you tell your pet has the energy he needs for optimal health?
A Hidden Source of Energy for Your Pet
There's a coenzyme that works in your pet's body that helps make energy for just about every cell.
Nearly every single one of his body functions depend on it... every cell... every organ... and every tissue as well.
Your pet's body requires this essential coenzyme - Coenzyme Q10, or CoQ10 for short -- to properly function. And it's no different with your body. Your body can't properly function without CoQ10 either.
CoQ10 is a compound produced naturally in the liver.
And deep down in the mitochondria - the cell's powerhouse - that's where you'll find CoQ10 at work.
Cells use CoQ10 to support their energy and growth. Cells with the fastest turn over - like heart cells, mouth tissue cells, intestinal mucosal cells and immune system cells -demand high levels of CoQ10.
Coenzyme Q10 also does other things in your pet's body. It:
- Contributes to healthy normal circulation
- Promotes optimal immune function
- Supports the healthy presence of oxygen in tissues
- Supports cardiovascular health
- May help promote optimal gastrointestinal health
- Supports healthy gums
A Potent Antioxidant, Coenzyme Q10 Helps Fight Oxidative Stress
Another important role CoQ10 plays in your pet's body is that of an antioxidant, protecting cells, tissues, and organs against oxidative stress.
As you know, antioxidants fight damaging particles in the body known as free radicals. A certain amount of free radicals are always present, but when their numbers increase, they can damage cell membranes, alter DNA, and cause the death of cells.
Your pet's diet, stress, and environmental factors can all lead to excessive oxygen free radical production.
Scientists believe these excess free radicals contribute aging as well as keeping the body from optimal health.
Antioxidants, including CoQ10, can potentially neutralize the effects of free radicals and help reduce or prevent some of the damage they cause. Plus, CoQ10 can boost the effectiveness of other antioxidants, too, like vitamin C.
Factors That Can Drain Your Pet's CoQ10 Levels
Just like with your own body, as your pet reaches middle age, his level of CoQ10 gradually diminishes. Your pet's ability to convert CoQ10 into its active form - ubiquinol - declines as well.
Certain conditions can affect your pet's ability to get enough ubiquinol, or active CoQ10, such as:
- Increased stress load on his body
- Not enough CoQ10 in his diet
- Greater metabolic demand from cells and tissues
- A shortage of factors to convert CoQ10 into its active form, ubiquinol
You may be wondering if your pet can get CoQ10 from her diet... Food sources of CoQ10 include oily fish like mackerel, salmon, and sardines, organ meats and whole grains.
Here's the challenge... Even if your pet were to consume a diet high in these sources every day, she would still be faced with her body's decreased ability to convert CoQ10 into the active form she needs - ubiquinol - as she ages.
Help Increase Your Pet's Declining CoQ10 Levels to
Optimize the Potential for a Vibrantly Healthy Pet
Since adding more food sources of CoQ10 into your pet's diet may not help her get the ubiquinol levels she needs for optimal health, I advise pet parents to offer their companions a quality ubiquinol supplement.
Which pets can potentially benefit from a ubiquinol supplement?
- An animal of any breed who can use additional cardiovascular support (start supplementing as early as possible to support optimal heart health).
- All cats and dogs age 7 and older, to help minimize oxidative stress and support optimal health.
- Performance and athletic animals to support recovery from strenuous muscle use.
All of these pets can likely benefit from a daily supplemental dose of ubiquinol to help increase their likelihood of a vibrantly healthy life.
What Can Ubiquinol Potentially Do For YOUR Pet?
Tips to Help Support Your Pet's Heart Health
- Help your pet maintain a healthy body weight by promoting regular aerobic exercise.
- Feed a high-quality, species-appropriate diet that's complete in optimal protein levels, healthy fats such as coconut and krill oils, and CoQ10.
(To find out more about preparing a healthy homemade diet for your pet, check out my newly revised Real Food for Healthy Dogs and Cats Cookbook.)
- Support your pet's dental health with regular veterinary checkups, frequent brushing, and healthy chews (I recommend Healthy Pets Dental Bones).
- Ask your veterinarian about the proBNP blood test - a simple, fast blood test that can help you manage your pet's heart heath.
When you give your pet the gift of ubiquinol, you may:
- Help optimize energy production for cells and bodily functions
- Help your pet live a more active, energetic life
- Provide for optimal energy production
- Promote healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range
- Help support optimal heart health
- Help strengthen your pet's cardiovascular system
- Help maintain the critical energy level for your pet's most vital muscle - his heart.
- Help protect cells against free radical damage
- Lend antioxidant support to your pet's body to minimize oxidative stress to cells, tissues, and organs
- Help recharge other antioxidants to their optimal, active states
- Help reduce the signs of normal aging that are caused by oxidative stress
- Help bring back the youthful vigor in your mature pet
- Help her act more alert and responsive
- Help her maintain optimal health even as she ages
- Help support optimal immune function
- Promote a healthy immune response to stress
- Help defend against free radicals for optimal immune health
- Help support optimal brain and nervous system function
- Help keep your pet's mind active and sharp
- Help satisfy her brain's enormous energy demands
Let me ask you this... doesn't it make sense to take a proactive stance now, while your pet is healthy?
Why Our Ubiquinol for Pets
May Be Your Pet's CoQ10 of Choice
CoQ10 supplements come in two forms: Ubiquinone and Ubiquinol.
Ubiquinol is a reduced form of CoQ10 and is the form I recommend for dogs and cats. Why?
- Studies show the reduced and non-oxidized form, ubiquinol, may be better absorbed than the non-reduced form, regular CoQ10 (ubiquinone).
- Ubiquinol is especially beneficial for supporting heart muscle.
- It's easier and faster for your pet's body to absorb CoQ10 already in its active state (ubiquinol).
- Offers a strong first stage defense against oxygen free radicals to optimally fight the normal signs of aging caused by oxidative stress.
And that's not all... There are other benefits, too...
Here's What Else I Love About Our
Ubiquinol for Pets...
All you do is press the pump to deliver the correct dosage on food or treats...
That's right. There are NO messy, oily pills to cut open. Our Ubiquinol for Petsuses a revolutionary airless pump technology.
A cinch to use, this airless pump technology:
- Helps preserve the ubiquinol from oxygen intrusion - One of the biggest factors that may cause ubiquinol to go 'bad' is the air itself. Because it uses an airless technology, this helps the ubiquinol stay fresh until the last drop.
- No-fuss application - No tablets to crush or divide. Just press the pre-measured pump straight onto your pet's food or favorite treat. Best of all, there's no taste!
Quick and easy - Just press the pump to quickly and easily deliver the correct dose according to your pet's weight.
Ubiquinol for Pets is a safe, alternative source of quality reduced CoQ10 and it's simple to add to your pet's food.
Mercola Ubiquinol - In My Opinion, You Won't Find a
Fresher, More Dependable Ubiquinol for Your Pet
When you give your pet Ubiquinol for Pets, you're assured of:
- A 100% all-natural non-synthetic formula
- Highly-absorbable Ubiquinol
- Backing by a manufacturer with exceptional high-quality standard practices
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee (please see below for more information)
When I started checking out the Ubiquinol supplements available for pets, I was disappointed to discover so many low quality CoQ10 products on the market.
We truly believe we are working with one of the top CoQ10 and ubiquinol supplement manufacturers in the U.S. today.
Our manufacturer of Ubiquinol for Pets clearly stands apart in quality standard practices:
- Follows strict Human GMP standards in its manufacturing processes
- Awarded and filed applications on at least 24 U.S. and international patents -- including 10 for its ubiquinol manufacturing process
Please, don't ever settle for a supplement unless it is solidly backed by a manufacturer practicing the highest quality standards.
Ubiquinol for Pets - Help Fuel Your Pet's Potential
for an Energy-Filled Life
Naturally, you want the best for your pet. You love his companionship.
When you give him Ubiquinol for Pets, you're giving him what I consider a great chance at health.
With Ubiquinol for Pets, you can potentially help...
- Boost energy and stamina levels
- Support cardiovascular health
- Reduce normal signs of aging that are caused by oxidative stress
- Support healthy immune system function
- Protect against excess free radicals
- Maintain optimal overall health
- Support brain and nervous system health
Why take a chance when it's so easy to give the added assurance of Ubiquinol for Pets? It's a small price to pay for a better chance at optimal health and vitality. At only 9 cents a pump, who's counting?
Q: How much Ubiquinol for Pets do I give my pet?
A: The recommended dosage varies according to your pet's weight:
(1 pump equals 10 mg of Ubiquinol)
Use 1 pump per 10 lbs. of body weight
Q: I notice other CoQ10 products sometimes contain hidden ingredients. Is there anything else in Ubiquinol for Pets?
A: You're right - some products do. And one ingredient found in some CoQ10 supplements is citrus extract that some sources say should not be used for cats.
My formulation doesn't contain citrus extract or any synthetic fillers or carriers. We've added just a touch of silica, natural tocopherols to help maintain freshness and natural-sourced medium chain triglycerides, a non-irritating, healthy fat derived from coconut oil.
How Much Do You Need?
1 pump daily
||Large Dogs (50 - 79 lbs)
5-8 pumps daily
||Small Dogs (15 - 29 lbs)
1-3 pumps daily
||Extra Large dogs (80+ lbs)
10 pumps daily
||Medium Dogs (30 - 49 lbs)
3-5 pumps daily
Ubiquinol for Pets 3-Pack
1.84 fl. oz. / 54 ml Bottle
|MSRP: ||$80.91 |
|Your Price: ||$72.97 |
|Savings: ||$7.94 (10%) |
Ubiquinol for Pets
1.84 fl. oz. / 54 ml Bottle
I am so confident that you will be more than satisfied with your purchase of Ubiquinol for Pets, I am providing a Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee!
The Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee allows you to receive a full refund* (less shipping charges) when you return an item within 60 days as long as the product is in its original packaging and has at least half of the product remaining. Products returned after 60 days that have at least half of the product remaining will receive store credit (less shipping charges).
Click Here for Full Return Policy Details
Toll Free: 877-985-2695 | Int'l Customers : 847-252-4355
MON - FRI (7am - 8pm CST) | SAT - SUN (8am - 5pm CST)
View Product Label
Click to view