I would like to introduce you to Fermented Chlorella, a great addition to my high-quality supplement line.
So what makes the Fermented Chlorella formula so special? It really is quite simple. This supplement clearly stands out because it…
- Is highly-digestible due to soft and thin chlorella cell membranes*
- Provides a nutritious source of chlorophyll*
- Avoids potentially risky levels of heavy metals and other contaminants
- Goes through an exclusive cultivation process that allows year-round production
Now that you’ve got a quick glimpse of why I believe Fermented Chlorella is such an extraordinary source of chlorella, it’s important for you to understand a bit more about…
Chlorella – The Perfect Food?
Chlorella is a single-cell fresh water alga, often referred to as a near-perfect food with a wide array of potential health benefits.
Chlorella often receives this superfood connotation because of its well-balanced ratios of proteins, nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. Chlorella is about two-thirds protein and approximately one-eighth Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF). CGF is exclusive to chlorella and not readily found in other vitamins or foods.
In addition to the overall nutrition, chlorella can also enhance your health by how it potentially….
- Helps maintain blood sugar levels already in the normal range*
- Helps support normal liver function*
- Helps maintain blood pressure levels already in the normal range*
Now, you could try and find raw chlorella to consume. But it’s not something I recommend. I believe finding a high-quality chlorella supplement is a much more practical way to go in this case.
The key here is “high-quality.” And that’s where Fermented Chlorella comes into play.
Why the Cell Walls Are Key
One of the main challenges with being able to take advantage of chlorella’s nutrition involves the plant’s cell wall.
Chlorella’s cell walls tend to be quite thick and tough. This can cause issues with digestibility. To get the optimal benefits from chlorella, the cell wall needs to be weakened or broken for higher bioavailability potential.*
One way to accomplish this is by using a specific process that actually breaks open the plant’s cell wall to help unlock chlorella’s nutritional bounty. But this comes with a caveat. It is possible to damage chlorella’s nutrients in the process. If you choose broken cell wall chlorella, make sure you get it from a high quality manufacturer that doesn’t damage the nutrients.
With my Fermented Chlorella, this type of process is not an issue because of the ingenious cultivation and drying processes the chlorella goes through.
Indoor vs. Outdoor Cultivation
A special variety of chlorella (Vulgaris sp.) is used in my Fermented Chlorella, which is the net result of an advanced cultivation method.
This closed tank cultivation method provides many advantages because…
- Chlorella is kept clean because it is under strictly sterilized and controlled systems from the start to the end of processing
- High-quality chlorella can be consistently produced throughout the year regardless of the season
- Production yields of chlorella are reliably high
This may all seem too good to be true. You may even be wondering how the high-quality chlorella can be produced year around despite inclement weather?
I was curious myself about this at first… until I discovered that all of the production processes for the chlorella take place entirely indoors. That’s correct… all of the growth, cultivation, and other processing are all done inside in a controlled environment.
Plus, since the chlorella is cultivated in a sterilized environment, the risk of heavy metal and other toxin contamination is significantly reduced. This also allows the chlorella to have soft and thin cell membranes because extra protection from outside toxins is not needed.
Now you know more about the compelling reasons behind why I’ve selected Fermented Chlorella to be part of my supplement line.
My No-Holds-Barred Checklist Yields Amazing Results
I’ve taken all of the guess work out of finding a high-quality chlorella supplement with Fermented Chlorella. But just in case you want to comparison shop or look for a high-quality chlorella on your own, here are some “must-haves” I strongly believe you should look for.
The fermented chlorella supplement must…
- Deliver a formula without synthetic ingredients
- Provide evidence of how the chlorella can be highly bioavailable
- Show proof of being preferably cultivated and produced in a sterilized indoor environment
- Allow flexible serving sizes without concern over heavy metals or other toxins
- Use strict quality control measures in producing the chlorella used in the supplement
You can use this checklist to find a high-quality fermented chlorella. But I can tell you, this is no easy task due to underlying factors that…
Not All Chlorella Supplements Are Created Equal
When searching out the highest quality fermented chlorella possible, my team ran into many challenges.
See, not all producers of chlorella necessarily…
- Have a good handle on bioavailability of their chlorella formula…
- Take advantage of sterilized cultivation (preferably indoors) to reduce heavy metal and toxin infiltration
I suspect you may run into some of these issues when searching for a high-quality fermented chlorella supplement.
But if you want to save time and take advantage of my research and due diligence in finding a top chlorella supplement, do yourself a favor and take a real close look at my Fermented Chlorella. It truly is a fantastic formula!
As I’ve always mentioned, fermented foods have always had immense benefits on your health, and my fermented chlorella supplement is no different. To learn more about how fermented foods promote good health, watch this video:
Summing Everything Up For You
If you’re looking for a top-notch chlorella formula, I strongly believe that Fermented Chlorella is just what you need. I seriously doubt you’ll find a superior formula that meets all of my ‘must-haves’ and is reasonably priced as well.
But if you’re still on the fence about all this, here’s a convenient summary that outlines what Fermented Chlorella has to offer from both potential health benefits…
- Helps maintain your blood sugar levels already in the normal range*
- Helps support normal liver function*
- Aids in supporting normal blood pressure already in the normal range*
- Supports your normal detoxification processes
…and from a manufacturer’s quality standpoint…
- Takes advantage of an indoor cultivation process
- Delivers a formula without synthetic ingredient
- Provides chlorella which is highly bioavailable*
- Allows flexible serving sizes without undue concern over toxins
- Enables high-quality chlorella to be consistently produced year-round with production yields reliably high due to optimal weather-free control systems
That’s about everything in a nut-shell. Now you have everything you need to make your decision. To me, Fermented Chlorella is the clear choice.
Don’t Ever Settle for Cheap ‘Imposters’
With many options available to you for chlorella supplements, don’t make the mistake of going with the cheapest formula without doing thorough due diligence.
Don’t forget about the advantages of indoor cultivation, the potential for less infiltration of toxins, and the importance of a highly digestible formula.*
Order Fermented Chlorella today and start taking advantage of all this near-perfect superfood has to offer you.*