- Q: How many capsules are in one bottle?
A: There are 30 capsules.
- Q: What is the shelf life?
A:Vitamin K2 has a 2-year shelf life.
- Q: Where and how should I store this?
A: Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature.
- Q: What type of capsule is this?
A: The capsule is a vegetable capsule.
- Q: Is it gluten-free?
A: Yes, Vitamin K2 is gluten-free.
- Q: Is Vitamin K2 suitable for children?
A: We do not recommend this product for children unless directed otherwise by your health care provider.
- Q: What is the age recommendation?
A: 18 years and older unless otherwise directed by your health care provider.
- Q: Are any ingredients in the product organic?
A: There are no certified organic ingredients in this product.
- Q: Where is it sourced/derived from?
A: Vitamin K2 is derived from chickpeas that have been fermented with bacillus subtilis natto.
- Q: Can I open the capsules and just take the powder?
A: This was designed to be swallowed whole, so we do not recommend opening the capsule.
- Q: Is it safe to consume while pregnant or nursing?
A: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- Q: Is it safe for diabetics?
A: Yes. However, you should consult your doctor prior to taking Vitamin K2.
- Q: Are there any medical conditions or medication that should not be used in conjunction with this supplement?
A: We do not recommend taking this if you are on any blood thinning medication.
- Q: Is the container recyclable?
- Q: What type of plastic (if applicable) is the bottle made of?
A: The bottle is made of number 2 plastic.
- Q: Does it meet Kosher and/or Halal certifications?
A: It is not certified Kosher or Halal.
- Q: Is there any possibility of corn being present in the product? If so, is it non-GMO?
A: Yes, there is corn present. However, it is non-GMO.
- Q: Does it contain, or is it manufactured in a facility that processes any type of soy, dairy/milk, casein, maple, and nuts?
A: It is free from dairy, casein, maple and nuts.
However, the manufacturer facility contains soy.
- Q: I am lactose-intolerant. Can I take this?
- Q: Is it free of animal byproducts?
- Q: Does it require refrigeration?
A: No, it does not require refrigeration.
- Q: Is it safe to take with blood thinners?
A: You should not take Vitamin K2 if you are on blood thinning medication.
- Q: Should this be taken with food and (or) water?
A: Yes, take Vitamin K2 with a meal.
- Q: Is this safe to take for those with an allergy to mold?
A: Even though testing showed mold to be non-detectable, we still recommend consulting a doctor before use.
- Q: Is there any Nattokinase in the Vitamin K2 product?
A: No, there is no nattokinase in Vitamin K2.