Soft Spray Bidet
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Click each item below to discover more
I have a question about my order.
- Q: What is a bidet?
A: A bidet (pronounced bih-day) is a device that directs a stream of water to cleanse the genital and rectal areas. Bidets are used throughout the world by people who desire better personal hygiene.
- Q: Does it use electricity?
A: No, the Mercola Soft Spray Bidet does not require electricity. It uses water pressure.
- Q: Do I need extra space in the bathroom?
A: No, the Mercola Soft Spray Bidet attaches to your toilet. No remodeling is required.
- Q: Is it easy to install?
A: The Mercola Soft Spray Bidet is simple to install. It requires thirty minutes of your time (at most). The only tools required are a wrench and a flathead screwdriver. Though, we also recommend using some Teflon tape or thread seal tape.
- Q: Is everything I need to install included in the box?
A: All of the necessary parts are included. You only need to have a wrench and a flathead screwdriver. We also recommend using some Teflon tape (or thread seal tape).
- Q: Will the Mercola Soft Spray Bidet fit on my toilet?
A: In 95% of the cases, yes. The Mercola Soft Spray Bidet fits most toilets, but there are some custom or particular toilets that won't allow the bidet to fit properly.
- Q:Can children use the Mercola Soft Spray Bidet?
A: Yes! Not only can children use them, but parents are encouraged to use them when potty-training their children.
- Q: Who can benefit from using a Mercola Soft Spray Bidet?
A: Everyone can benefit from using a bidet! Mercola Soft Spray Bidets are especially helpful for people suffering from different kinds of bowel conditions. A bidet can also potentially offer some relief by allowing you to avoid irritation from toilet paper.
- Q: Is the water that comes out of the bidet cold?
A: The water used by the bidet is from the same water tap used by your sink or toilet. The temperature is usually a comfortable room temperature--even in the winter.
If you have a general question about your order that is not covered above, please visit our General Product FAQ. Topics covered include returns, payment, ordering methods, shipping, status, problems with your order, password, etc.
Return to Soft Spray Bidet Product Information & Ordering
I am so confident that you will be more than satisfied with your purchase of Soft Spray Bidet, I am providing my 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee so you can try it out!
The 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee allows you to try an item for 30 days. If, at any time during those 30 days, you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you may return Soft Spray Bidet for store credit (less shipping charges). If the product has not been opened or used, you can receive a full refund* (less shipping charges).
Click Here for Full Return Policy Details
Mercola Soft Spray Bidet Attachment for Toilets
One Year Limited Warranty
This Mercola Soft Spray Bidet Attachment for Toilets was carefully tested before shipment from the Manufacturer, who warrants this product to be free from defects, material and workmanship for a period of one (1) Year from the date of purchase, from the distributor.
THIS WARRANTY EXCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Replacement of discolored or used parts from chemicals used for cleaning or water discoloration.
- Damage to or malfunction of the unit resulting from improper installation, negligence, misuse, abuse or tampering by unauthorized repair personnel.
- Under no circumstance Mercola Health Resources, LLC be held liable for any loss or damage direct, consequential or incidental arising out of the use or inability to use this product.
(Some States do not allow this exclusion).
- Age of the bidet, improper installation can result in plumbing breakage and water flooding to the bathroom or home, this product must be used at the owner's risk. Therefore, the owner hereby releases the manufacturer and distributor from any and all claims for damage where the above conditions exist.
- The owner hereby releases the manufacturer and distributor from any and all claims from the installation and misreading or misinterpretation of the installation instructions included.
Only the original purchaser may submit a claim under this Limited Warranty.
To obtain warranty, please contact our customer service department.
Mercola Health Resources, LLC
Visit us at: http://support.mercola.com
Toll Free: 877-985-2695 | Int'l Customers : 847-252-4355
MON - FRI (7am - 8pm CST) | SAT - SUN (8am - 5pm CST)
View Product Manual
Click to view