- Q: How many capsules are in one bottle?
A: The one-month supply bottle contains 30 capsules.
The three-month supply bottle contains 90 capsules.
- Q: What is the shelf life?
A: Purple Defense has a 2-year shelf life.
- Q: Where and how should I store this?
A: Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature.
- Q: What is the capsule made of?
A: It is a vegetable capsule derived from cellulose.
- Q: Is it gluten-free?
A: Yes, Purple Defense is gluten-free. However, it is manufactured in a facility that is not gluten-free.
- Q: Is Purple Defense suitable for children?
A: Children over the age of 4 should take Purple Defense as directed by their physician.
- Q: What is the recommended age?
A: Adults over the age of 18 should take one capsule per day.
- Q: Can I open the capsules and just take the powder?
A: This was designed to be swallowed whole. Therefore, you should not open the capsule and just take the powder.
- Q: Is it safe for diabetics?
A: There is a low amount of sugar from the fruits used. Take Purple Defense with a meal including adequate amounts of protein and fat. You should also contact your health care provider prior to taking this product.
- Q: Is the container recyclable?
A: Yes, the bottle is recyclable.
- Q: What type of plastic (if applicable) is the bottle made of?
A: Number 2 plastic.
- Q: Does it meet Kosher and/or Halal certifications?
- Q: Is there any possibility of corn being present in the product? If so, is it non-GMO?
A: No, there is no corn in Purple Defense.
- Q: Does it contain or is it manufactured in a facility that processes any type of: soy, dairy/milk, casein, maple, and nuts?
A: Purple Defense is free of soy, dairy/milk, casein, maple, and nuts. However, it is manufactured in a facility that manufactures products containing soy, gluten, and dairy.
- Q: Does it require refrigeration?
A: No, Purple Defense does not require refrigeration.
- Q: Should this be taken with food and (or) water?
A: Purple Defense can be taken with food and water but is not required.
- Q: How much resveratrol is in Purple Defense?
A: There are 50 mg of resveratrol per serving.
- Q: What kind of resveratrol is in Purple Defense?
A: The resveratrol is a combination of Cis and Trans-resveratrol.
- Q: What is the ORAC value?
A: Purple Defense has an ORAC value of 3500.
- Q: Do you do blood serum ORAC testing?
A: We don't do any of our ORAC testing based on blood serum. Purple Defense is tested using Hydrophilic ORAC.
- Q: How are the ingredients dried?
A: Each ingredient is dried as follows:
- Organic Black Current Powder is Air-Dried.
- Organic Grapeskin Extract is Spray-Dried.
- Organic Grapeseed Extract is Spray-Dried.
- Organic Plum Extract is Spray-Dried.