- Q: How many capsules are in one bottle?
A: Ubiquinol comes in a one-month supply (30 capsules) and a three-month supply (90 capsules).
CoQ10 comes in a one-month supply (30 capsules).
- Q: What is the shelf life?
A: Both the CoQ10 and Ubiquinol have a 2-year shelf life.
- Q: Where and how should I store this?
A: CoQ10 and Ubiquinol should be stored in a cool, dry place.
- Q: What is the capsule made of?
A: The capsules of Ubiquinol and CoQ10 are made from fish (Tilapia).
- Q: Is it gluten-free?
A: There is no gluten in either Ubiquinol or CoQ10. However, the final product is not tested for gluten. Therefore, it would be best for individuals with allergies to talk with their doctor before taking either Ubiquinol or CoQ10.
- Q: What is the age recommended age?
A: We recommend 18 years and older for both CoQ10 and Ubiquinol unless otherwise directed by your health care provider.
If you are under the age of 25 you should take CoQ10, and if you are over 25, you should take Ubiquinol.
- Q: What is floating inside my capsule?
A: What you see floating in the capsule is the ubiquinol going through its natural crystallization process. It is perfectly fine to consume in that state. However, if you prefer, the ubiquinol will return to its liquid state if warmed up to room temperature.
- Q: Can I open the capsules?
A: These products were designed to be swallowed whole. Therefore, you should not open the capsule.
- Q: Is it safe to consume while pregnant or nursing?
A: You should consult your physician prior to taking CoQ10 or Ubiquinol while pregnant or nursing.
- Q: Is it safe for diabetics?
A: There are no known negative side effects for diabetics. However, you should contact your health care provider before taking either of these products.
- Q: Are there any medical conditions or medication that should not be used in conjunction with this supplement?
A: There are no known contraindications. However, you should contact your health care provider before taking either of these products if you have any medical conditions or are taking any type of medication/s.
- Q: Is the container recyclable?
- Q: What type of plastic is the bottle made of?
A: Both the Ubiquinol and CoQ10 are in bottles that use type 1 plastic.
- Q: Does it meet Kosher and/or Halal certifications?
A: No, neither product meets Kosher or Halal certifications.
- Q: Does it contain or is it manufactured in a facility that processes any type of: soy, dairy/milk, casein, maple, nuts?
A: There is no soy, dairy/milk, casein, maple nuts in any of the components of the product. However, we do not test the final product for any of these items because they are not present. Therefore, it would be best for individuals with allergies to talk with their doctor.
- Q: I am lactose intolerant. Will this be suitable for me?
- Q: Does it require refrigeration?
A: No, it does not require refrigeration.
- Q: Should this be taken with food and (or) water?
A: Both products can be taken with food and (or) water, but it is not required.
- Q: Can I take this if I have an allergy to artificially produced color yellow #5?
A: Neither CoQ10 nor Ubiquinol contains any artificially produced colors or yellow #5
- Q: Will heat damage Ubiquinol?
A: No, heat will not damage Ubiquinol, but you should store it in a cool, dry place.
- Q: 21. I have a question about my order.
A: If you have a general question about your order that is not covered above, please visit our General Product FAQ. Topics covered include returns, payment, ordering methods, shipping, status, problems with your order, password, etc.