- Q: How many capsules are in one bottle?
A: There are 60 capsules per bottle.
- Q: What is its shelf life?
A: Active Acai has a 1-year shelf life.
- Q: Where and how should I store this?
A: We recommend storing this in a cool dry place at room temperature.
- Q: What is the capsule made out of?
A: The capsule is made of Pullulan.
- Q: Is it gluten-free?
A: This product cannot be considered gluten-free and is not manufactured in a gluten-free environment.
- Q: Are they suitable for children?
A: We do not recommend these for children unless told otherwise by your health care provider.
- Q: What is the age recommendation?
A: We recommend this for individuals 18 years and up unless told otherwise by your health care provider.
- Q: Are any ingredients in the product organic?
A: The acai berries used are organic and certified by MOSA (this is also listed on the bottle).
- Q: Where is it sourced/derived from?
A: Active Acai is sourced from the Amazon River.
- Q: What is each ingredient responsible for in the product?
A: Active Acai is used to:
- Boost your antioxidant levels to bust those nasty free radicals*
- Promote your cardiovascular health*
- Enhance your muscle development and rejuvenation*
- Promote your nervous system health*
- Maintain and regulate your healthy cell division*
- Boost your energy level*
- Promote your digestive health*
- Support your healthy immune function*
- Promote your libido*
- Q: Can I open the capsules and just take the powder?
A: This was designed to be swallowed as a whole, and absorbed in the churning of your stomach, therefore we do not recommend opening the capsule when taking them.
- Q: Is it safe to consume while pregnant or nursing?
A: Yes, it is very safe to take during pregnancy and/or nursing.*
- Q: Is it safe for Diabetics?
A: The sugar content is low but we would still recommend taking these along with a meal including adequate amounts of protein and fat. This will slow any release of glucose to optimize the positive results of taking these supplements.*
- Q: Are there any medical conditions or medication that should not be used in conjunction with this supplement?
A: There are no known negative effects while taking Active Acai however we would recommend contacting your health care provider.
- Q: Is the container recyclable?
A: Yes, this comes in a recyclable container.
- Q: What type of plastic (if applicable) is the bottle made of?
A: The bottle is made from number 2 plastic.
- Q: Does it meet Kosher and/or Halal certifications?
A: No, it is not Halal or Kosher certified.
- Q: Is there any possibility of corn being present in the product? If so is it NON-GMO?
A: There is no corn present in Active Acai.
- Q: Does it contain or is it manufactured in a facility that processes any type of: Soy, Dairy/Milk, Casein, Maple, Nuts?
A: The facility this product is manufactured in does process other products that contain wheat, nuts and soy. So while these ingredients are not necessarily present in Active Acai itself, there is the possibility of cross contamination.
People who are allergic or sensitive to milk or casein can use this product as these are not added to Active Acai or manufactured in a facility that produces products with milk or casein.
- Q: I am lactose intolerant will this be suitable for me?
A: Yes, this is suitable for those who are lactose intolerant.*
- Q: Is it free of animal by-products?
A: Yes, this is free from animal by-products.
- Q: Does it require refrigeration?
A: No, it does not require refrigeration.
- Q: Is it safe to take with blood thinners?
A: This should be safe to take with blood thinner however we recommend contacting your health care provider before doing so.*
- Q: Should this be taken with food and (or) water?
A: This can be taken with food and water but is not required.
- Q: Are there any binders, fillers, or excipients used?
A: No, there are no binders, fillers, or excipients used in this product.
- Q: Is this suitable for vegetarians and vegans?
A:Yes, this supplement is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Q: Is this a raw product?
A: Yes, Active Acai is a raw product.
- Q: Will this increase estrogen production?
A: While the Active Acai does contain micronutrients that may aid in balancing hormones, there is no known report of this creating a higher than normal estrogen production.*