What if there was a near instant way to experience joy or peace? Or support your overall well-being in a gentle, time-tested way? And it was something you could take with you wherever you go.
I’m not talking about a new discovery… far from it. Humans have been savoring these precious gifts from nature at least since the ancient Egyptians:
…Clay tablets confirm their role in early international trade
…Middle Age religious orders embraced them
…Hippocrates promoted their daily use
…The Chinese used them well over 2,000 years ago
And India’s Ayurvedic medicine still uses them today – they’re that valuable for overall vitality and well-being.
Sounds intriguing, doesn’t it? Whenever I come across a way to support physical, mental and spiritual health that isn’t invasive or costly, it captures my attention. And I believe, as you learn more, you’ll be impressed, too.
It’s Not Hocus-Pocus… There’s Real Science Behind Aromatherapy
While aromatherapy isn’t new, the science surrounding it called psychoneuroimmunology is.
Simply, it’s the study of how your experiences – both good and bad – affect your inner self and your immune health.
Here’s what scientists have discovered so far: When you experience something pleasurable like a soothing massage or the scent of a fragrant flower, your mood lifts and your well-being is positively affected.
Try it for yourself… Watch how your mood – and even your energy – shifts when you cut into a juicy orange or sniff a sprig of mint from your garden.
The most exciting thing researchers have gleaned from this new science, in my opinion, is how we can use aromatherapy in our daily routines to enhance our vitality and well-being, and even our outlook on life.
And now I’m going to show you exactly how to do it…
Tapping Into the Biological Potential of Plants
Aromatherapy allows you to tap into certain specific compounds extracted from the leaves, flowers, fruits, seeds, bark, and roots of plants.
These natural aromatic compounds are called essential oils.
When carefully produced, high-quality essential oils are pure and very concentrated. As little as a single drop can lift your spirit and improve your mood!
There are multiple ways you can experience the potential of these exceptional compounds. Many people like to massage essential oils mixed with a “carrier” oil directly onto their skin. Others like to add them to their bath water or shampoo. Still, others can be used internally.
In just a bit, I’ll be providing you with ideas for using essential oils topically and I’ll even give you some of my favorite “recipes.”
But first I’d like to share with you one of the most powerful ways to use essential oils…
How Essential Oils Can Shift Your Mood and
Vitality Almost Instantaneously…
Of all your five senses, your sense of smell is the fastest way to reach your brain.
With a direct path, the nerve fibers of your olfactory system – or your body’s system for smelling – run straight to the limbic area of your brain.
It’s here in your limbic system where you find direct links to your memories and stored learned responses, emotions, and feelings.
However, your olfactory system involves more than just your brain…
Certain essential oils, such as peppermint, can be absorbed through your nasal cavity and through your bronchial tract and lungs.
These “fast track” delivery systems help explain how your body – and your brain – can respond so quickly to a calming or invigorating essential oil scent!
The Newest Way to Diffuse Essential Oils
There are three common methods for essential oil aromatherapy:
- Heat the essential oil over a candle or light bulb
- Apply a few drops to a piece of cloth
- Use an ultrasonic or nebulizing diffuser
Burning essential oils over a candle or light bulb is the traditional way to disperse the scent of essential oils into the air.
Now there’s a much more efficient way…
We now know that exposing an essential oil to heat can damage some of its fragile, beneficial properties.
With the new generation of diffusers such as the ultrasonic or nebulizing diffuser, your essential oil is dispersed into the air without heating the delicate compound.
With an ultrasonic or “cool mist” diffuser, you simply add your desired number of drops of one or more essential oils to a small reservoir of cold water. Within seconds, you have a cool, scented mist.
However, do check your options before buying a cool mist diffuser… Some models have lights that can’t be turned off at night, a real disadvantage.
Another option is the nebulizing diffuser. This type doesn’t require water to disperse the essential oil – rather the diffuser attaches directly to the bottle of essential oil. Much like the ultrasonic diffuser, it disperses fine particles of the essential oils into your air.
Both the ultrasonic and nebulizing diffusers provide continuous distribution of the essential oil in a way that is easy for your body to absorb, so you experience ultimate benefits. You also are able to enjoy each essential oil’s unique scent.
No matter which way you choose to enjoy your essential oils, there’s something important you need to know about them…
Don’t Be Fooled by “Professional Grade” Fancy-Talk
When shopping for essential oils, you’re likely to see the words “professional grade” on certain products.
You may wonder… Does this mean they are a special grade or a higher quality reserved for professionals?
Manufacturers may want you to believe that, but you need to know there is no official grading system for essential oils. Anyone can label their product “Therapeutic Grade” without meeting any special criteria.
Don’t take their word for it… It’s up to you to be the “grading system” for quality!
When evaluating essential oils, always look at these factors that indicate quality:
- Where are the plants grown? Plants grown in their indigenous regions tend to be healthier. Watch out for “unknown country of origin!”
- Is it the correct species of plant? Watch out for cheaper substitutions. Make sure you’re getting the correct species, especially with lavender. Avoid products that don’t label the botanical name of the plant!
- When is it harvested? When a plant is harvested influences the potency of the valuable constituents in its leaves, stems, and flowers.
- Is it a synthetic fragrance oil or perfume rather than an actual essential oil? There’s a big difference. For true benefits, you want a quality essential oil for its biologically active compounds, or the beneficial properties that make it work, not just for its scent!
- How much does it cost? If it seems like too good of a deal, you’re probably better off avoiding it. High-quality essential oils are responsibly grown and safely extracted without using harmful chemicals. They naturally will cost more.
- How is the essential oil extracted? Look for essential oils that are either cold-pressed or steam distilled rather than extracted with harsh solvents.
- Has it been diluted or mixed with anything else? For purity, look for a 100% essential oil. That’s the only way you know it hasn’t been diluted or adulterated. This is another way price can be a tipoff.
- Do they test their products for purity? Are the essential oils tested for their identity (or verification that the ingredients on the label are correct), purity, quality, and safety? Look for essential tests like Gas Chromatography (GC) and Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR).
Now that you know what to look for, let’s cover a few points that may not be so evident…
Beware of Essential Oils That Carry Unwanted, Hidden Surprises
As I’ve just shown you, the quality of essential oils varies widely. You must do your due diligence.
In addition to the factors that indicate quality, check to make sure your essential oils don’t contain these hidden surprises:
- Synthetic ingredients – If you see the word “fragrance,” this almost always means “hidden chemicals.” The fragrance industry uses over 3,100 chemical ingredients!
- GMOs – Beware of genetically modified ingredients. Eucalyptus is one essential oil that is sometimes genetically engineered.
- Chemicals – Harsh chemical solvents used in the extraction process can be potential neurotoxins and can cause skin irritation.
- Pesticides and herbicides – If they are used during growth or processing, they will most likely remain in the oil after steam distillation.
Here’s your best bet for a quality product… In addition to all these criteria, look for the USDA Certified Organic seal! You’ll get a higher standard of product when you go with an organic essential oil.
Your Organic Aromatherapy Experience Awaits You…
Introducing My Pure, Organic Essential Oils
It’s not an easy task to find essential oils that meet all these demanding criteria. But my team and I were relentless in our quest, and found ones that we believe meet our high-quality standards.
With my Organic Essential Oils, you can enjoy the best of what high-quality essential oils offer.
Get ready to relax, rejuvenate, and be uplifted with my complete line of Pure Essential Oils, made only from the essence of the plants, without any additives:
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil — This delightfully floral pure flower oil, steam distilled from fresh flowering lavender tops, is soothing, normalizing, and balancing. Especially good for a mood boost. Can be used topically and for aromatherapy.
- Organic Lemon Essential Oil — With the tantalizing scent of fresh lemon peel, this cold-pressed oil from fresh lemons is refreshing, cheering, and uplifting. This oil is food grade. It can also be used topically and for aromatherapy.
- Organic Peppermint Essential Oil — This strong minty oil, steam distilled from fresh peppermint leaves, is revitalizing, invigorating, and cooling. This oil is food grade. It can also be used topically and for aromatherapy.
- Organic Rosemary Essential Oil — This warmly scented oil, steam distilled from flowering tops and leaves, is uplifting, renewing, and purifying. Also ideal for focus and concentration. This oil is food grade. It can also be used topically and for aromatherapy.
- Organic Orange Essential Oil — This sweet citrusy oil, cold pressed from fresh sweet orange fruit peel, is refreshing, uplifting, and invigorating. This oil is food grade. It can also be used topically and for aromatherapy.
- Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil — With a potent, warm and spicy aroma, this cleansing, renewing, and purifying oil is steam distilled from fresh Melaleuca tree leaves. Can be used topically and for aromatherapy.
- Organic Citronella Essential Oil — Musky and citrus-like, this freshening, clarifying and purifying oil is steam distilled from fresh and dried citronella stems and leaves. Can be used topically and for aromatherapy.
- Organic Eucalyptus Essential — This strong aromatic oil is steam distilled from fresh eucalyptus leaves and small branches for revitalizing, invigorating, and clarifying benefits. Can be used topically and for aromatherapy.
- Organic Frankincense Essential Oil — This very rare wildcrafted oil is steam distilled from the gum of Boswellia sacra trees. This sacred essential oil is uniquely warm, rich, and spicy and is valued for its comforting and stress-soothing qualities. Can be used topically and for aromatherapy.
- Organic Tulsi Holy Basil — This spicy-sweet oil is steam distilled from the leaves of the holy basil plant. Traditionally used to support detoxification and a healthy immune and stress response. Its effects are warming, clarifying, and uplifting. Best used for aromatherapy.
Plus, the Perfect Carrier Oils…
Essential oils are easily absorbed through your skin when applied topically.
However, when using my pure essential oils, because they are so concentrated, mixing them with a “carrier” oil helps safeguard against irritated skin. This is a very important safeguard.
What is a carrier oil? It’s an oil that can be used to dilute essential oils before they are applied to the skin in massage and aromatherapy — they help “carry” the essential oil onto the skin.
My Organic Jojoba, Sunflower, Argan, and Rose Hip Seed Oils are the perfect carriers for my Organic Essential Oils. Simply mix one of the carrier oils with a few drops of your favorite Organic Essential Oil and apply it to your skin.
My Organic Jojoba Oil:
- Is pure without any additives
- Contains long-chain essential fatty acids
- Is ideal for all skin and hair types
- Is non-allergenic and non-comedogenic, so it will not block your pores
Jojoba oil is ideal as a treatment for dry skin, scalp and hair. You can use it in a variety of ways, including to remove your makeup at the end of the day without putting harsh chemicals on your face, or as a pre-shave oil.
My Organic Jojoba Oil can be stored for long periods of time since it does not oxidize or turn rancid as easily as other oils.
My Organic Sunflower Oil:
- Is a special type of high oleic sunflower oil with health-promoting qualities
- Contains a high amount of vitamin E
- Is pure without any additives and cold expeller-pressed without high heat, potentially toxic solvents or harsh chemicals
My Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil also has a healthy ratio of omega fatty acids 3, 6, and 9 to help support a normal inflammatory response in your skin. When applied to the skin, it forms a protective cover while it hydrates and softens.
Also, since it’s pure without any additives and non-comedogenic, it won’t irritate your skin or clog pores!
My Organic Argan Oil:
- Is rich in fatty acids and benefits all skin types
- Provides intensive moisture renewal to skin, scalp, hair, and nail cuticles
- Helps soothe damaged and irritated skin
- Easily absorbs into your skin
- Helps maintain a healthy skin pH balance and appearance
Argan Oil also works well as a before-makeup moisturizer. It has an appealing yet very light, natural hazelnut smell. Perfect for adding a few drops of your favorite essential oils!
Known by many as the “Gold of Morocco,” my Organic Argan Oil is cold pressed from the nuts of argan trees grown in Morocco. And it’s Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International.
My Organic Rose Hip Seed Oil:
- Is pure without any additives
- Contains vitamin A, a natural antioxidant, and essential fatty acids, including linoleic and linolenic acid, to nourish your skin
- Promotes vibrant-looking skin
- Is ideal for all skin and hair types
This precious oil is extracted from the seeds of the “hips” or small fruits of Rosa mosqueta or wild rose bushes, left behind after the roses have bloomed.
This fast absorbing oil helps reverse the adverse effects of sun-damaged skin to promote a more youthful-looking appearance. A deeply hydrating moisturizer and aid for skin cell renewal, my Organic Rose Hip Seed Oil makes an outstanding carrier oil for my essential oils.
Use Organic Rose Hip Seed Oil topically on your skin, apply to your scalp to nourish hair and prevent dandruff, and massage onto dry and brittle nails for strength and hydration.
Creating Your Own Custom Aromatherapy Oil
For your safety, there are a few simple rules when mixing your essential oils with any carrier oil, including my Organic Jojoba, Sunflower, Argan, and Rose Hip Seed Oils:
- Make sure the essential oil is safe for topical use. All of my Essential Oils are safe for topical use when mixed with a carrier oil, or another carrier such as water. Essential oils are highly concentrated and should not be applied directly to skin without a carrier as they could cause irritation.
- Do not apply essential oils to your eye area.
- Measure and mix carefully, depending on how you want to use your carrier oil mixed with essential oils:
- For use on small areas of your body, make a 3% solution by mixing 3 drops of essential oil to 1 teaspoon of carrier oil.
- For massage or use on larger areas of your body, make a 1% solution by mixing 1 drop of essential oil with 1 teaspoon of carrier oil.
- Combine complementary essential oils to create interesting fragrances that you can enjoy, using this handy guide:
- Mix Lavender with Peppermint or Tea Tree
- Mix Citronella with Lavender or Lemon
- Mix Eucalyptus with Rosemary or Lemon
- Mix Peppermint with Eucalyptus or Rosemary
- Mix Tea Tree with Lemon or Eucalyptus or Lavender
- Mix Lemon with Lavender or Eucalyptus
- Mix Frankincense with Lemon, Orange, or Lavender
- Mix Tulsi Holy Basil with Citronella, Orange, or Eucalyptus (best used in a diffusor)
Okay, you’re ready to get started! As I promised earlier, here are some other ways to use my Organic Essential Oils…
Put My Organic Essential Oils to Work – For You!
You won’t run out of creative ways to use your Organic Essential Oils – I promise! Here are just a few ideas to help get you started:
- Put 5 drops of Eucalyptus on a warm, damp washcloth in your shower (keep it out of the direct stream of water).
- Create a rejuvenating “spa” by diffusing Tea Tree in your infrared or traditional sauna.
- Add a few drops of Lemon to your favorite shampoo or body wash.
- To unwind after a hectic day, mix a few drops of Lavender or Eucalyptus (or both!) and Frankincense into a warm bath. Immediately feel peaceful and relaxed!
- Make your own scented body cream by mixing a few drops of your favorite essential oil with an unscented cream or my Body Butter.
- To help purify a room, diffuse 1 drop of Tea Tree and 10 drops of Lemon.
- To add a soft fragrance to your hair, mix a few drops of your favorite essential oil into a spray bottle of water and mist your hair before drying.
- Use with a hot or cold compress for aches. Add 2 to 3 drops of Orange and 1 or more drops of Frankincense to 1 ounce of Jojoba or Rose Hip Seed Oil and massage onto your skin. Apply compress.
- For mental focus, add 3 drops of Eucalyptus and 2 drops of Peppermint to a cool mist diffuser.
- To scent your laundry without using harmful dryer “sheet” perfumes, add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to my Wool Dryer Balls.
- Customize your liquid soap or household cleaner by adding a few drops of Peppermint or Lemon.
- For supporting oral health, add 2 to 3 drops of Orange, Lemon, or Peppermint to a glass of water. Mix well and swish in your mouth, then spit out. Repeat as needed.
- To purify and freshen your yoga mat after use, spray with a mixture of 6 drops of Tea Tree, 10 drops of Lavender, 6 drops of Orange, and 6 drops of Lemon added to 4 oz. of distilled water.
- For a penetrating respiratory rub, add 1 drop of Lemon, 2 drops of Eucalyptus, and 1 drop of Rosemary into 1 tablespoon of my Organic Argan, Jojoba, Sunflower, or Rose Hip Seed Oil. Mix together in a glass bowl and massage into chest and neck area. Can also be applied to your forehead, cheekbones, and nose area.
- Need help clearing your throat? Add one or more drops of Frankincense to a carrier oil and massage onto your neck and chest. Be sure to add to your diffuser, too!
- Create your own Cleansing Skin Mask by mixing together 3 drops of Tea Tree and 2 drops of Lavender with 3 tablespoons of European Clay and about a quarter cup of water. Apply the creamy paste to your face and neck, allow to dry for 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Finish off your rejuvenating “facial” with your choice of Organic Cupuacu Day Moisturizer, Neem Moisturizer, or Acai Night Moisturizer. Repeat once or twice weekly as needed.
- Make a rejuvenating moisturizer by mixing 6 drops of Frankincense to 1 ounce of Rose Hip Seed Oil and sooth onto problem skin areas.
- Revive tired, flaky feet with your custom Pedicure Blend. Mix 2 tablespoons of Himalayan Salt, 2 drops Peppermint, and 2 drops Rosemary into 2 tablespoons of my Organic Argan, Jojoba, or Sunflower Oil. Massage mixture into your feet for 2 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- Soothe sore muscles with my special Bath Soak. Dissolve in very warm bath water, 1 cup Epsom Salts, and 1/2 cup Himalayan Salt, and then add your choice of 5 drops of Eucalyptus and 5 drops of Rosemary OR 5 drops of Lavender and 5 drops of Peppermint. Soak and enjoy!
The use of my Organic Essential Oils is limited only by your imagination! How many more ideas can you think of?
For Home and Garden – How Essential Oils Can Make Your Life Easier
You may be surprised to learn that my Organic Essential Oils aren’t just for health, beauty, and well-being…
They can help make your life easier inside and outside of your home as well.
A few drops of Frankincense mixed with warm water can help deodorize and clean any room or surface in your home. Use in an essential oil diffuser to make indoor air smell fresher and to help reduce indoor pollution!
Have some unwanted “residents” in your home? Encourage mice and rodents to find alternative living quarters by placing 1 to 2 drops of Peppermint onto cotton balls. Stuff into mouse holes and replace as needed.
And if you happen to dislike spiders inside – or outside of your home, a quick spray of a Peppermint solution will help send them packing!
For your garden… Tea Tree Essential Oil can be useful for controlling fungal growth on your plants’ leaves – the cause of around 85 percent of plant diseases. And it can help repel whiteflies that deposit a sticky sooty mold on foliage.
Rosemary helps repel many types of annoying insects, including flies, fleas, and mosquitoes. Plus it helps deter insect larvae such as certain caterpillars from devouring vegetables growing in your garden.
Peppermint is an excellent natural insecticide that works on aphids, squash bugs, white flies, ants, beetles, fleas, and more.
Practical Tips for Rescuing Your Yard and Garden
Here are some guidelines for using my Organic Essential Oils in your yard and garden:
- Diffuse Citronella outdoors on your patio for mosquitoes and other biting insects.
- Make your own bug spray by adding a few drops of Citronella, Lavender, or Tea Tree to a spray bottle of water.
- Create your own anti-fungal garden spray by adding 8 to 10 drops of Citronella, Rosemary, Tea Tree, and Peppermint into a large glass spray bottle filled with water. Shake well before each use.
- Want to dissuade your neighbor’s cat from digging in your freshly planted garden? Spray your soil with a mixture of a few drops of Rosemary diluted in water.
And here’s another surprising benefit… Essential oils are not just for garden pests. You can use them to ATTRACT pollinators as well!
Attract bees and butterflies to your garden with Orange, Rosemary, and Lavender Essential Oils.
What Sets My Organic Essential Oils Apart
My Organic Essential Oils have been extensively researched, scientifically formulated, and carefully tested to be of the highest grade and quality.
But, as we now know, anyone can say those words. Let me show you exactly how exceptional my essential oils truly are:
- Packaged in a state-of-the-art facility with several in-house laboratories for the testing of raw materials, samples, and finished products for quality and safety.
This scientifically-advanced facility includes a thermostatically-controlled warehouse and temperature sensitive storage and refrigeration.
- Multiple tests are used to ensure the quality of the oils. Included are tests for:
- Identity by Gas Chromatography (GC). Creates a “fingerprint” that allows an experienced analytical chemist to identify individual compounds in each essential oil, making sure each ingredient is pure and true.
- Purity by Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR). This advanced tool reveals and confirms the identity and purity of each essential oil.
- Potency and Quality by Optical Rotation. All suppliers must perform this analysis to ensure that every batch meets our demanding criteria.
- Safety by Microbial testing using rapid method analysis. All products are tested to be safe and free of biological contamination.
- Texture, Color, and Aroma by Aroma Comparison. Going one step beyond analytical testing, quality inspectors physically inspect our essential oils.
- Extracted using safe, gentle methods to preserve potency, aroma, and effectiveness. No harsh or harmful chemicals are ever used!
- Cold Press Extraction is a natural extraction method used for citrus products, like our Lemon and Orange Essential Oils. A cold “press” is carefully applied to extract the maximum concentration of beneficial oils.
- Steam Distillation is a gentle, natural and precise way to extract essential oils while leaving behind any undesirable components. Essential oils are converted into vapor and then condensed into liquid form.
- All of my Essential Oils are Certified Organic and free of GMOs. The botanicals used in my essential oils are grown in soil that’s free of pesticide, synthetic fertilizer, and herbicide residues.
Last but not least, all of my essential oils are guaranteed to be of the finest quality, GC/FTIR verified and Certified Organic.
Are You Ready to Lift Your Mood and Nurture Your Spirit? Get Started Today!
Who doesn’t want to feel energized in only minutes? Or help lift yourself out of an unsavory mood… Or sharpen your focus and concentration when you need it most… Or keep annoying mosquitoes away during your next outdoor party?
There are so many ways to use my Organic Essential Oils – you’ll never grow tired of mixing and matching and experimenting with your favorites. And at these affordable prices, it only makes sense to own the entire collection!
Don’t wait another day to start enjoying the immense benefits of high-quality essential oils. Order yours today!
P.S. And don’t forget to order your bottles of Organic Jojoba, Sunflower, Argan, and Rose Hip Seed Oils. I know you’ll want to start mixing your essential oils just as soon as they arrive!
- Topically - essential oils are highly concentrated. When using essential oils topically, ensure they are properly diluted. Applying a high-quality undiluted essential oil directly to the skin may cause irritation.
- Food grade - not all essential oils are recommended for ingestion. Never consume essential oils directly from the bottle. The best method to consume food grade oils is to apply a drop or two to your dish or beverage.