At the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio, the United States Swimming Team continued to display their usual athletic dominance. They achieved thirteen gold medals in total.
While it’s natural to focus on the amazing individual accomplishments of talented swimmers like Michael Phelps and Katie Ledecky, it’s also important to note that four of those gold medals were won in team relays. Every swimmer had to work in harmony with the other three to get the gold. The names of the other team members may not be headliners like some others, but yet they still achieved greatness working together.
The point is that there’s always a team effort involved in winning. Without every teammate contributing at their highest levels, the U.S. team would not have won the relay events.
And so it becomes a team effort that you need to take to obtain the best control of your health.
Here’s something to consider – is there a missing nutritional element in the overall team effort required to help you improve your health?
Speaking of nutrition, you know I've been very outspoken about consuming good organic foods for a balanced nutritional diet. However, there are certain high-quality supplements that can work together as a team to complement a healthy diet and boost your overall health.
Therefore, I have prepared some good, balanced supplements to help you Take Control of Your Health® and I also want to offer a couple of convenient money-saving bundles.
Who doesn't want to save money and add more convenience to their life?
Are you ready to learn how my supplement “team” works together to help you take better control of your health?
Okay, let's get started with...
“If I Could Recommend Some Basic Supplements for General Health, What Would They Be?””
Here are my top supplement recommendations – the ones I feel can best complement your smart diet and help optimize your health:*
- Krill Oil
- Complete Probiotics
- Whole-Food Multivitamin Plus Vital Minerals
Well, there's no better place to start than at the top...
Why Krill Is King
When I first learned about this pure marine oil, I was extremely impressed with its many benefits and the solid research behind its unique combination of antioxidants and omega-3 ingredients.*
I've believed for quite some time that the best one-two punch to improve your overall health is:*
- Increasing your intake of antioxidants
- Increasing your intake of omega-3 fatty acids
Krill Oil comes jam-packed with antioxidant power – including the antioxidant vitamins A and E, plus astaxanthin and canthaxanthin.
Astaxanthin is a natural carotenoid-type antioxidant even more powerful than beta-carotene, alpha-tocopherol, lycopene, and lutein.
Krill Oil carries omega-3s in the form of phospholipids – liposomes or little packages that deliver fatty acids directly to your body's cells.*
Scientific evidence to date has shown that the safest and most effective carriers of EPA and DHA (two essential omega-3 fats) are these phospholipids.*
Unfortunately, inferior fish oil and krill oil brands lack this phospholipid complex. Instead they contain omega-3 fatty acids in the less beneficial form of free triglycerides.
Here are all the potential ways that krill oil can help you:
- Promoting your healthy heart*
- Supporting your concentration, memory, and learning*
- Helping you maintain blood sugar levels within the normal range*
- Promoting healthy joints, with an increase in your joint comfort*
- Helping you neutralize the normal signs of aging*
- Supporting your nervous system function and development*
- Protecting your cell membranes*
- Helping you maintain normal cholesterol levels*
- Promoting your healthy liver function*
- Providing you relief of normal PMS symptoms*
- Bolstering your immune system*
- Providing healthy mood support*
- Boosting your skin health*
I truly believe today's diets lack adequate antioxidant nutrients.
And many traditional food sources for omega-3s (certain fish and salmon) are not necessarily free of contamination by mercury, PCBs, and other toxins.
So, that's why Krill Oil is on my general supplement list.
Of course, if you're a woman, you'll probably benefit more from Krill Oil for Women with Evening Primrose Oil – because it was formulated especially for your optimal female health.*
Exclusively for Women
The evening primrose lends some of its beauty to women in the form of oil from its seeds... rich in an essential fatty acid profile of 65% linoleic acid and 8 to 10% gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).
GLA supports the normal function and growth of cells, nerves, muscles, and organs throughout your body – including skin and hair growth, bone health, metabolic control, and reproductive health – making it particularly valuable for women.*
Of the few available sources of GLAs, evening primrose oil (EPO) seems to deliver the best results, and is thought to support your female health and vitality in many ways:*
- May relieve normal symptoms of PMS*
- May reduce breast tenderness*
- Provides support for your healthy mood*
- Supports healthy skin and hair*
- Encourages optimal metabolic levels*
- Supports healthy blood pressure levels*
- Enhances calcium absorption, leading to strong bones*
That's why I recommend Krill Oil for Women with EPO as an excellent way for women to get the antioxidant power of Krill, along with GLA and useful, quality omega-6s.*
Next up on my top supplement list is...
Ubiquitous Ubiquinol... Everywhere in Your Life
Let me tell you why Ubiquinol is high on my list.
See, I believe one of the key elements in the aging process is free radical production. These free radicals are oxygen atoms deficient in electrons that become highly reactive. The reactions in turn cause potential damage to your tissues and DNA.
If there was something you could do to limit free radical production, then you could potentially affect the aging process.*
One nutrient that can help you do just that is CoQ10.*
The problem is your body requires the reduced form of CoQ10 (ubiquinol) to help you limit free radical production. And as you age, your body becomes more and more challenged to convert the oxidized CoQ10 to ubiquinol.
Another very important reason for using a CoQ10 supplement is to help boost your body's cellular energy production.*
CoQ10 helps facilitate the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the energy "currency” for all your cells.* But if you're over 25, you need the reduced form of CoQ10, ubiquinol, to efficiently do this.
So even if you do your best to eat wholesome unprocessed foods, your body's capability to produce CoQ10 and convert it to ubiquinol declines over time.*
The good news is with the Ubiquinol supplement, you now can have the ubiquinol formula direct... the active form of the CoQ10 nutrient.*
Your added benefits from the ubiquinol formula can be significant,* as you:
- Potentially absorb more CoQ10 — as shown in studies by enhanced blood plasma levels*
- Become less dependent on your body to convert CoQ10 to ubiquinol... In the plasma of healthy humans, more than 90% of CoQ10 exists in the reduced form (ubiquinol)*
- Absorb CoQ10 that's already in the active state your body needs*
- Receive the reduced (unoxidized) form of CoQ10 for added cellular energy*
- Get a strong first stage defense against oxygen free radicals to help you reduce the typical signs of aging – and optimize your health*
So, no doubt you understand now why ubiquinol is right up there on my list.
Now let me show you...
How a Healthy Gut Can Help YOU Enhance Your Overall Health*
I've often heard people say that "death begins in the colon." I disagree. On the contrary, it's my firm belief life is promoted and enhanced in the colon* – if you know what you're doing.
Maintaining great intestinal health is akin to maintaining your great overall health.*
And that's why my next favored supplement is one that helps you promote your intestinal health – Complete Probiotics. One of the key formulation factors in a probiotic supplement is it must contain effective bacterial strains.* Now, as you can imagine, this is a rather complex issue.
But of all the strains produced over the years, there is one I believe exceeds all others... and to me, if the probiotic formula does not contain this strain, well quite frankly, you’re not getting the best bang for your buck.*
Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 is the name of this highly effective strain of beneficial bacteria...* and the “DDS-1” is really important. There are other strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus out there, but without the DDS-1 specificity, your potential health benefits could come up short.*
Research and studies suggest DDS-1 can be effective toward enhancing human health because it...*
- Adapts well to the human body because of its human origin
- Is acid- and bile-resistant for intestinal survival
- Helps promote your digestive health*
- Aids in supporting your immune system*
- Contributes to the good balance of your intestinal flora*
- Produces significant quantities of lactase to potentially aid in lactose intolerance challenges*
I’m convinced Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 is one of the important and necessary strains in an effective probiotic supplement.* Without it, I believe you’re not maximizing the potential of this type of supplement.
Complete Probiotics not only contains DDS-1, it also contains a guaranteed 70 billion “good” bacteria (CFU) per capsule. Up to 90 billion CFU may be packed into each capsule to compensate for storage temperature variances.
And that’s why I’ve included Complete Probiotics as part of this daily regimen... and always make sure to take it along when you travel since it is shelf stable.
The Building Blocks of a Potent Health Regimen
The first three supplements I’ve introduced you to – Krill Oil, Ubiquinol, and Complete Probiotics are what I like to refer to as The Essential Three. If you’re just starting out and want to incorporate supplementation to your daily health regimen that covers the bases with the most benefits, The Essential Three is my recommendation for the way to go.
But let’s continue on and allow me to introduce you to two additional supplements that when added to your regimen can take you to the next level.
Astaxanthin – One of Nature’s Most Powerful Antioxidants
I knew it was essential to include a high-quality antioxidant formula in the top supplements I recommend – and I chose one of the most powerful antioxidants out there.
Premium astaxanthin, such as is present in my unique formula – has free-radical scavenging strength as much as 65 times greater than vitamin C and 54 times greater than beta-carotene.*
That definitely seems like a supplement to take every day.
Among the many benefits of my Astaxanthin, it can potentially:
- Support your brain and nervous system from free radicals*
- Support your joint and skeletal system health*
- Increase your strength and stamina*
- Improve your endurance and enable faster exercise recovery*
But an important thing to remember is that not every astaxanthin formula is created equal… and I made sure that mine is the top-of-the-line…
My astaxanthin formula uses pure astaxanthin, the ultimate in quality and purity. The astaxanthin is created from marine microalgae and not some form of fungus, or other less effective form.
Be aware of synthetic astaxanthin, which is currently available in the market. Also, if you plan to get your astaxanthin from salmon – you have to choose wild salmon – or you could be consuming synthetic astaxanthin with potentially harmful chemicals.
My astaxanthin formula also contains a special and in my opinion necessary ingredient… alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). This omega-3 fatty acid is an excellent “carrier” for astaxanthin, which helps you maximize absorption for the best results.
ALA is also a plant-based omega-3, whereas krill oil is an animal-based omega-3, so you can have the best of both types, giving you an efficient balance of top-quality omega-3’s for optimal health.
How This Multivitamin Stands Out From the ‘Crowd’
A number of carefully controlled studies provide startling evidence that by the time processed food reaches your table, serious nutrient content could already be lost.
Some estimates report the nutrient value lost at over 50%!
Realizing you may not always obtain the unprocessed preferably organic foods you need – and knowing how easy it is for valuable nutrients to be destroyed – you can understand why I believe adding a good multivitamin to complement your diet is a sound move.
With my unique Whole-Food Multivitamin Plus Vital Minerals formula, you'll benefit from many specially selected minerals... including these 3 essential ones:
- Calcium — A recent study published in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition reported that people should consume 741 milligrams (mg) per day of calcium to maintain neutral calcium balance to promote healthy bones.*
- Magnesium — Scientific studies have reported that magnesium is helpful in supporting your lungs and overall pulmonary system.* But some lower-potency multivitamins don't include this ingredient.
- Potassium — Research has shown that potassium is another important element in your bone density health.* As you age, bone density becomes an important element in your overall health.*
These minerals may be worth their weight in gold. They're part of the added bonus that clearly makes Whole-Food Multivitamin Plus Vital Minerals stand apart from the rest.
It provides you a highly concentrated daily supplement containing more than 50 nutritional ingredients... all in a special herbal food base.
To help balance the effects of free radicals, Whole-Food Multivitamin Plus Vital Minerals provides you with high-potency amounts of an exclusive antioxidant formula that includes:*
- Natural beta-carotene — healthy vision and immune system support*
- Vitamin C — promotes tissue growth and repair, and healthy gums*
- Vitamin D3 — supports heart, bone, vascular, and immune system health*
- Vitamin E — helps support your muscular system*
- Selenium — bolsters your healthy immune system*
- L-cysteine — supports your immune and respiratory systems*
- Lutein — helps promote your healthy vision*
- Lycopene — supports your immune system*
- Red wine proanthocyanidins — provides cardiovascular support*
- And select extracts and powders from over 25 fruits, vegetables, and herbs
In addition to these outstanding nutrients, the Whole-Food Multivitamin Plus Vital Minerals formula also includes a health-promoting blend of vegetables, fruits, herbs, and green foods... from natural sources.
An additional 700 mg of a proprietary vegetable and fruit base further promotes your optimal health, including:
- Kale — provides healthy prostate support*
- Spinach — helps support your cardiovascular and immune systems*
- Carrot — assists optimal vision and cholesterol level*
- Radish — supports your digestive, respiratory, and nervous systems*
- Celery — provides you with skeletal and nervous system support*
- Apricot — promotes your respiratory and immune systems*
- Blackberry — helps support your digestive and immune systems*
- Cranberry — supports your urinary tract and cardiovascular system*
- Grape — promotes healthy circulation and cholesterol level*
- Pineapple — provides healthy respiratory and digestive support*
So, you can see why I’ve chosen to include Whole-Food Multivitamin Plus Vital Minerals to round out the core supplements I recommend you take every day... it’s an important part of a daily supplement routine.
How This Core 5 Pack Complements Your Healthy Diet
At this point, you've discovered why Krill Oil, Ubiquinol, Complete Probiotics, Astaxanthin, and Whole-Food Multivitamin Plus Vital Minerals are the top 5 supplements in my suggested healthy regimen. They’re what I like to call my Core 5.
If you choose these 5, you'll be making a smart decision in taking better control of your health. Taking krill oil, ubiquinol, probiotics, astaxanthin, and a high-quality multivitamin on a daily basis can help enhance your quality of life.*
Here's a quick summary on how I see these 5 supplements working together to help provide you a healthy formula toward enhancing your life:*
Promotes your healthy heart*
Helps you maintain blood sugar levels within the normal range*
Supports your normal cholesterol levels*
|| Krill Oil for Women
Helps alleviate your normal PMS symptoms and promotes reproductive health*
Provides support for your healthy mood*
Supports your healthy heart*
Helps you reduce the signs of normal aging*
Gives your cellular energy a boost*
Aids you in maintaining blood pressure within the normal range*
Helps stimulate your immune system responses*
Guards the health of your digestive tract*
Helps you maintain the right balance of good and other bacteria for a healthy gut*
Supports your brain and nervous system protection from free radicals*
Supports your joint and skeletal system health*
Improves your endurance and enables faster recovery from exercise*
||Whole-Food Multivitamin Plus Vital Minerals
Provides essential minerals calcium, magnesium, and potassium for healthy bone density*
Includes remarkable natural formula of vegetable and fruit base to boost your health*
Delivers exclusive formula of high-potency antioxidants to enhance your overall health*
Now you've learned why I chose all of these great supplements as part of a recommended daily wellness regimen. And here's the wrap-up on...
How My Daily Supplement Regimen Can Support Your Health and Enhance Your Life*
I strongly feel you should consider using this regimen yourself as part of your daily wellness routine. I know I wouldn't be without the supplements I take.
You can rest assured these are by far the best supplements I could find – produced by companies with high-quality standards. You probably already know about my rigorous quality specifications that manufacturers must adhere to before I'll ever recommend their products – much less take them myself.
Not to mention that when you buy the supplements in the Core 5 pack together, you SAVE BIG compared to buying them individually. I've not seen package pricing on top-notch supplements that compares with this.
Plus, you'll be able to take advantage of the health benefits these amazing formulas have to offer... advantages that help you take better control of your health...*
So, order one of the convenient packages today and begin taking control of your health!