If you have occasional problems with your digestive tract, you're not alone.
The discomfort of occasional abdominal bloating affects 10, 20, perhaps even 30% of adults. And if you include other abdominal signs -- like occasional stomach discomfort, passing gas, or irregular bowel movements -- the percentages increase.
If your body does not break down and absorb nutrients optimally, the effects can go far beyond the occasional abdominal discomfort you're feeling.
Maybe you've already tried some strategies to deal with less-than-optimal digestion. You eat plenty of fiber, drink enough water, and consume lots of fresh vegetables. Yet something still isn't working as well as it can.
Whatever you do, don’t stop practicing these healthy dietary habits. But you may need a little extra help. Perhaps the issue is your supply of digestive enzymes. And that’s where I feel I can help with some exciting recommendations just for you.
What's the Big Deal with Digestive Enzymes?
The bottom line – you need a robust supply of digestive enzymes to break down food into nutrients, which your body can then use for energy, growth, and cell repair.*
Fortunately, your system contains highly sophisticated chemical engineering to accomplish just that. As soon as you begin eating, digestive enzymes begin to pour into your small intestine (from your liver, pancreas, and gall bladder) to break down the large macromolecules into easily absorbable smaller pieces.
These digestive enzymes are specialized proteins naturally produced within your body. Each one is designed to break apart a specific type of molecule in your food. For example, there are:
- Lipases -- to break down fat
- Amylases -- to break down large carbohydrate chains
- Invertases -- to break down simple sugars
- Proteases (also called proteolytic enzymes) -- to break down protein
Your liver, pancreas, and gall bladder contribute other useful helper molecules as well.
Meet our Chief Research Scientist, Dr. Michael Lelah, as he interviews Chris Penet about enzymes:
However, if you’re like the many people whose enzyme stores become depleted for one reason or another, you may not be able to optimally digest your food. Aging is one such situation that can affect your natural enzyme production.
Supplementing your body’s natural enzyme production may help:
- Diminish minor discomfort and occasional bloating*
- Reduce that bogged-down feeling after a big meal*
- Eliminate worry about occasional constipation or gas*
I’ve developed not one, but two powerful digestive enzyme formulas to help you take control of these occasional issues.*
NEW! The Perfect Blend to Help You Digest Your Food*
I’m excited to announce that my newly enhanced Digestive Enzymes is the most powerful enzyme formula we’ve ever created.
Digestive Enzymes contains a broad range of NINE enzymes designed to digest proteins, carbohydrates, sugars, fiber, fats, and oils:
- Ox Bile Extract (45 percent Cholic Acid) – Contains lipase enzymes to break down dietary fat.* Plus, it includes other natural substances to help emulsify fat into small easy-to-process and easily absorbed micro-droplets.*
- Pancreatin (Contains Protease, Amylase, and Lipase)
- Protease helps break down protein*
- Amylase helps break down long-chain carbohydrates, such as starch and glycogen (the energy-storage molecule in animal tissue)*
- Lipase helps break down fats*
- Bromelain – Derived from pineapple, bromelain is one of the strongest, safest, and most tested ways to help break down proteins.*
- Papain – Working together with bromelain and protease, papain provides a powerful 1-2 knockout punch to help deal with the protein you eat.*
Cellulase – Helps break down fiber for optimal nutrition from plant foods*
Invertase – Helps break down all types of sugars*
Alpha Galactosidase – Helps break down amylase-resistant carbohydrates*
The process of digesting proteins is a demanding one. To effectively break down protein into amino acids, you need multiple enzymes.* My enhanced Digestive Enzyme Blend provides three different enzymes that work together to digest protein.*
No high-protein meal is too big for the power of my new Digestive Enzymes!* A single capsule taken at the beginning of your largest meal of the day (or up to 20 minutes beforehand) gives you powerful doses of these digestive aids.
Newly Enhanced to Protect Enzymes from Harsh Stomach Acids
Most of your natural enzymes are produced in your pancreas and perform their workload in your intestines. Enzymes offer the most benefit in the small intestine.
When you take an enzyme supplement that contains enzymes sourced from animals, such as pancreatin and ox bile extract, the challenge becomes getting it past your stomach without serious damage and degrading.
You see, the acids in your stomach can deactivate animal derived enzymes.
Using a proprietary technology, our manufacturer has designed a special capsule – DRcaps™ - that protects its contents from stomach acids and delivers them safely to your intestines.
This targeted release directly to your small intestine assures you optimal benefits from your digestive enzymes!
You get this innovative targeted release technology with our newly enhanced Digestive Enzymes.
“I Don’t Eat Meat and I Eat a Lot of Vegetables – Do I Need to Take Enzymes?”
When you take a high-quality digestive enzyme supplement at mealtime, you’re giving your natural enzymes a boost.
Even if you don’t eat meat, you eat other foods that can likely use some help with breaking down. Foods containing long-chain carbohydrates like beans and legumes… fiber… fats and oils… and the “new” proteins like quinoa that humans historically haven’t had to deal with.
All of these foods can present unique challenges for digestion.
If you want a digestive enzyme supplement that’s vegetarian-friendly and non-animal derived, I have just the solution for you.
My Full Spectrum Enzymes is a potent digestive enzyme supplement ideal for vegetarians. This formula provides specialized enzymes to help you break down fats, carbohydrates, proteins, and more.*
Here’s a snapshot of some of the powerful vegetarian-friendly enzymes packed into Full Spectrum Enzymes:
Lipase – Helps break down fats found in many dairy products, as well as fats found in nuts and oils, as well as meat.*
Amylase – Helps your body break down long-chain carbohydrates. Each capsule also contains alpha galactosidase to help break down carbohydrates that might be resistant to amylase.*
Protease – Helps your body break down and digest proteins.*
Lactase – Helps you digest lactose found in milk and other dairy products.* Lactose is broken down by the lactase enzyme into simpler forms such as glucose so your body can absorb it more effectively.*
Cellulase – Aids your digestive system in breaking down fiber and to help you get optimal nutrition from the plant foods you eat.*
Additional helpful digestive enzymes, including pectinase, invertase, and amyloglucosidase, have been blended into powerful Full Spectrum Enzymes.
One last thing… You don’t need to be a vegetarian to benefit from my Full Spectrum Enzymes. Whether you’re a vegetarian or simply want a vegetarian-friendly digestive enzyme formula to help soothe your digestive tract, I believe Full Spectrum Enzymes is an ideal choice.*
Ten Important Reasons to Take the Next Step to Support Your Health – Today!*
- With my thorough and methodical research, I've taken all your guesswork out of selecting a high-quality digestive aid.*
- Both Full Spectrum Enzymes and Digestive Enzymes contain a thorough spectrum of enzymes to help you digest carbohydrates, fats, and proteins (all three of the major food components), and more.*
- With Full Spectrum Enzymes, I've now made it easier for vegetarians, and those looking for a vegetarian-friendly digestive aid, to benefit from this extraordinary supplement.*
- From the first day you take either supplement, they’ll help your natural process of digestion -- and start to soothe your digestive system.*
- It's simple -- only one capsule per day with your first meal is the perfect dose for most people. If needed, you can take up to three capsules a day prior to each of your meals.
- There are no commonly recognized contraindications or negative side effects to taking Full Spectrum Enzymes or Digestive Enzymes.
- Not only are both of these supplements designed to offer relief from occasional bloating, gas, or discomfort, they might help you derive more nutritional value from the foods you eat.*
- Both formulas are manufactured under very high-quality standards.
- Both supplements contain enzymes at a higher activity level than many similar products, but I'm still able to offer them to you at very reasonable prices.*
- And now with my newly enhanced Digestive Enzymes, you can be assured of maximum potential benefits, thanks to the advanced targeted released technology.
So, why put up with digestive issues for even one more day when top-of-the-line products exist like – Full Spectrum Enzymes and Digestive Enzymes – that specifically tackle these concerns?*
Take the next step to support your digestive health.*