"Regain Health and Build Immunity with Delicious Probiotic
Super Foods -- Order Your Veggie Culture Starter Today!"
Cultured food was a healthy mainstay in the diets of our ancestors. Only a minimal portion of their foods were even cooked -- raw foods, full of live enzymes made up the majority of their diet. Our "modern" methods of pasteurization and adding chemicals to speed fermentation of products like yogurt and cheese have killed these once enzyme rich foods and converted them to poisons that disable our digestion and ultimately endanger our health.
Cultured foods help reestablish the natural balance of our digestive system.
Through the ancient art of fermentation, these foods are partially digested by friendly enzymes, fungi, and good bacteria -- making their nutrients readily available with little work for your body. In addition to enhanced flavor and nutrition, cultured foods also offer a multitude of medicinal rewards by:
- alleviating digestive disorders - the flora in living cultured foods form a "living shield" that covers the small intestine's inner lining and resists pathogenic organisms like E.coli, salmonella and an unhealthy overgrowth of yeast
- strengthening immunity with increased antibodies that fight off infectious disease
- helping pregnant and nursing mothers transfer beneficial bacteria to their infants
- effectively impacting the behavior of children with autism and ADD
- regulating weight and appetite by reducing cravings for sugar, soft drinks, bread and pasta -- all foods I strongly advise against
Now I offer a culture starter you can use for raw vegetables -- to turn them into a healthy and delicious probiotic. Cultured vegetables are fortified with essential enzymes and good bacteria needed for optimal digestion and they are easier to digest than raw or cooked vegetables.
When you eat raw cultured vegetables loaded with enzymes -- you give your body an opportunity to make enzymes to rejuvenate itself instead of wasting a large portion of your enzymes digesting food. You can even use the nourishing culture to make your own tasty enzyme-rich whipped butter and sour cream.
Making Raw Cultured Vegetables
You can make cultured vegetables by shredding cabbage or a combination of cabbage and other vegetables and then packing them tightly into an airtight container -- leaving them to ferment at room temperature for several days or longer. During fermentation, the friendly bacteria are rapidly reproducing and converting sugars and starches to lactic acid.
Once the initial process is over, slow down the bacterial activity by putting the cultured veggies in the refrigerator. The cold greatly reduces the fermentation, but will not stop it completely. Even if the veggies sit in your refrigerator for months, they will not spoil; instead they become more appetizing over time -- much like a fine wine.
The beneficial bacteria naturally present in the vegetables promptly lower the pH, making a more acidic environment so the bacteria can reproduce. The vegetables become soft, tasty, and slightly "pickled". The enzymes in cultured vegetables will also help digest other foods eaten with them, aiding in the breakdown of both carbohydrates and proteins.
Use Raw Cultured Vegetables to Treat Candida
and Other Digestive Disorders
|Ingredients: Kefir Starter
|Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis
|Lactococcus lactis subsp. cremoris
|Lactococcus lactis subsp. diacetylactis
|Leuconostoc mesenteroides subsp. cremoris
|Klyveromyces marxianus var. marxianus
|Carrier: dextrose, waterfree
Candida is a term used to describe the overgrowth of naturally present yeast (albicans candida) in the digestive tract. Candida often causes many illnesses including a multitude of digestive ailments, memory loss, depression, irritability, extreme fatigue, muscle and joint pain, and skin rashes.
When we are healthy, the proliferation of candida is kept in check by healthful micro-organisms like lactobacilli. Antibiotics, poor diet, and exposure to other toxic substances diminish the healthy micro-organisms in our guts. Raw cultured vegetables are full of lactobacilli, acidophilus and plantarum -- healthy microbes credited with controlling yeast populations and other pathogenic bacteria.
Raw cultured vegetables have also been effective in treating disorders like vaginal infections, food allergies, ulcerative colitis, peptic ulcers, colic, and many other digestive disorders. Fermented vegetables like Sauerkraut are packed with vitamins, including vitamin C, and contain almost four times the cancer-fighting nutrients as unfermented cabbage.
Body Ecology Culture Starter Rejuvenates Raw Cultured
Vegetables into "Super Food"
While it is not necessary to add a "starter culture" to your vegetables, I highly recommend that you do it to ensure that your vegetables begin fermenting with a hardy strain of beneficial bacteria. The culture starter contains a very robust bacterium called L. Plantarum -- a probiotic attributed to preserving key nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants -- eliminating toxic components from food, and destroying a number of potential pathogens in the gut. Because Plantarum is antiviral, once it colonizes in your intestines, not even antibiotics can destroy it.
How to Use Body Ecology's Culture Starter:
- Dissolve one or two packages of starter culture in 1/2 cup warm (90*) natural spring water.
- Add some form of sugar to feed the starter (try Rapadura, Sucanat, honey, Agave, or EcoBLOOM). Although you know how opposed I am to sugar for all the terrible ways it can affect your health, you will need to add the sugar so the bacteria have a fuel source to grow and multiply. They are very fragile prior to the time they build up into large quantities. It is important to understand that the sugar you are adding will be used as fuel by the bacteria. No sugar will be left by the time you consume it. That is one of the reasons why these good bacteria are so important in that they radically improve your ability to digest not only sugars, but proteins.
- Let starter/sugar mixture sit for about 20 minutes or longer while the L. Plantarum and other bacteria wake up and begin enjoying the sugar -- then add the starter culture to the brine.
Order Your Culture Starter Now
Order Body Ecology's Culture Starter box today and you'll enjoy many meals of one of the most medicinal and economical foods you'll ever eat. Raw Cultured Vegetables make an exceptional garnish, enhancing just about any food with a lively taste -- while naturally aiding digestion. These veggies can sit in your refrigerator for months, only getting more delicious over time. Properly made, cultured vegetables have at least an eight month shelf life.
One starter box costs only $22.95 and contains six packets of culture plus easy beginners' recipes for making cultured vegetables, sour cream and butter. Order your delicious and super nutritious veggie starter today!
Vegetable Culture Starter
I am so confident that you will be more than satisfied with your purchase of Vegetable Culture Starter, I am providing a Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee!
The Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee allows you to receive a full refund* (less shipping charges) when you return an item within 60 days as long as the product is in its original packaging and has at least half of the product remaining. Products returned after 60 days that have at least half of the product remaining will receive store credit (less shipping charges).
Click Here for Full Return Policy Details
Toll Free: 877-985-2695 | Int'l Customers : 847-252-4355
MON - FRI (7am - 8pm CST) | SAT - SUN (8am - 5pm CST)
View Product Labels
Click to view